Hello from the Netherlands

Thread: Hello from the Netherlands

Tags: None
  1. Cora Hoek said:

Default Hello from the Netherlands

Hello, I am new here. I am Cora, 53 years old and I come from the Netherlands. I am an enormous music fan and my favorite artist at this moment is the Babysitters Circus. Other artists which I like are: R.E.M., Coldplay, UB 40, Toto, Bon Jovi, R.H.C.P. and many more.
    I hope that I can get help here. I am looking for lyrics, but I shall post it where it belongs.

Amethystos said:

Welcome Cora Hoek!
    Have a nice time on ATL!
    "Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to?
    You will never find that life for which you are looking.
    When the gods created man they allotted to him death,
    but life they retained in their own keeping"

aila said:

welkom cora hoek! enjoy your stay

Teshka said:

Welcome Cora! I hope you'll enjoy ATL as much as I do. Be sure to get around in the General Discussion if that appeals to you, and I enjoy browsing the Song Lyrics and Poetry sections every now and then as well. Have a great time and trust that the site moderators are really great, one of the many reasons why I can enjoy this site so much
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

5. Cora Hoek said:

Quote Originally Posted by Teshka View Post
    Welcome Cora! I hope you'll enjoy ATL as much as I do. Be sure to get around in the General Discussion if that appeals to you, and I enjoy browsing the Song Lyrics and Poetry sections every now and then as well. Have a great time and trust that the site moderators are really great, one of the many reasons why I can enjoy this site so much
    Thank you. I think I have a great time here, because music is my biggest hobby (I can't without it) and I want to talk every day about music. My family becomes crazy of me.