Help With A Song Please!

Thread: Help With A Song Please!

Tags: None
  1. Heyheyyouyou said:

Default Help With A Song Please!

Ok so during my shift I heard a song and my manager wouldn't let me shazam it so please help me out because it sounded amazing.

It started off with a guitar riff very similar to Sweet Child O Mine, and it was a very under-electronic heavy song. One of the lyrics was "I wrote a song for you", the vocals were kind of distorted so thats all I got. Also I went through the spotify spring break 2 playlist and I couldn't find it. I may have just missed it but if you know it that'd be awesome.

2. Kimium said:

I'll keep an ear out for it too. It seems like lately for the playlists they just add new songs in with the current rotation.

3. Marielaugh said:

Hi Kimium! Thank you for posting the playlists! On your next shift, could you see what song plays after "Beaches" by Tokyo Police Club? The song went like "step right, step right; alright ok? Ok?" Singing no rapping; the video was beachy/city, and right after, Miami 82 came on. Thanks! -Marie

4. Marielaugh said:

Oh yay I found it!!! Hot-n-fun! I listened to/skimmed your Spotify playlist a few times and didn't think I heard it. "Skip right" not step right

5. Heyheyyouyou said:

I found it! It's called Shelter Song by Temples!