Russian/Polish/East European pop song :(

Thread: Russian/Polish/East European pop song :(

Tags: None
  1. Cliff2010 said:

Default Russian/Polish/East European pop song :(

Hello guys,

I was checking random videos and stumbled over this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dej3Gdv_hcE
    The song in it is so catchy but Shazam can't find anything. If anyone can understand and post the lyrics here or other clues (sound-alikes?) would be appreciated!

Greetings

2. Serz said:

It's Polish. Magnum - Serce Moje Chce Biec.

3. Cliff2010 said:

I can not tell you how LOUD I was yelling this morning when I checked my emails and read that someone responded. Immediately I put this into Youtube and it was like 3 seconds into the song and I went like YA YA YAAAA!!!

Thank you SO MUCH. SO. MUCH.
    I can not even repeat myself how MUCH I thank you, Mister!
    One of my russian workmates said "it is not polish, it might be a slavic language" and said she can understand a few words. She was my last hope and this thread was burried so deeply in this forums. It is actually the LAST SONG on my list I could not find. After finding out this genre of music is called DISCO POLO I tried my luck in iTunes and checked all the 500 results one by one and found good songs meanwhile, but not this one. Now I can respond to the person on the Youtube crash video I posted who was also asking for the song!

One more time: THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH!!!

4. Serz said:

I'm really happy to hear that solution of this mystery made you so happy!!! I understand how good it is to find something after having searched for it so hard!

5. Cliff2010 said:

You, Sir or Madam, are like an angel coming out from nowhere in the moment I expected it the least.
    You just registered this month and found my thread in a sub forum deeply burried with over 3 months passing by and hundreds of views..

The worst thing is that I even was right with the age (it sounded like from the mid-90s; in fact it's from 2000) and even my way to the "Disco Polo" genre was right.. I even found instrumental songs (like Rondo Veneziano and Mammagamma) but this song with almost 60 seconds of sample and even lyrics was un unsolvable puzzle for me. Shazam failed all the like 20 attempts I did with improved bass and all I could do to the lift general quality but with no success. Until today.

This guy re-made the song in 2013 which is pretty awful compared to the music cassette version from 2000 (which is called "Official version" for some reason).

I whistled that refrain melody so often at work or in general while taking out the trash, cleaning up my appartment or taking a shower; it was so bittersweet to have this lo-fi piece - better than nothing but still too less to enjoy..

But now I have it in Hi-Fi and stereo without car sounds and truck door slamming

This thread is solved. Thank you SOOO much! Greetings from Germany to where you live! God bless you!