Hi again!

Thread: Hi again!

Tags: None
  1. djleco said:

Default Hi again!

Hi again, back to you with an 80's song wich starts with a classical phone ringing, ans there sounds like "hello I am from the syndicate and I'm gonna kill you", and then machine gun shoots, and after a disco sound.

Searched on youtube but gives me Billy Ocean, but is not him.

Also, second song, is from 80'S style is like funk, sound's a little like The Temptation, the song starts with a 1 second WHISTLE, and after it heards like, 'Get up, get up (or Hello hello) on the disco train U u uuu u, and repeats more times, it's a male voice, black man voice, I think.

EDIT: Second song found!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6Wl3vlA2w

Next song I remember words, like "Don't find me guillty, noo, noo", it starts wist some sinthesizer, and after is a drumm passage (electronic sound)..

Third song is also from 80's is with more animal sounds into it, especially sheep making "be-eeee", don't remember more than that, is not very ritmate song.

The forth song is francais slow one, it have erotically ideea with more piano in orchestration, with one homme and one damme, and it starts at the telephone with words: "Alo, cherie, jean?" "Tu est seul mon amour?"

And after in that song they meet, they make love and his wife returns, catch them and shoot them

The song finish with police coming (some sirens),and some speach from journalists (maybe) line on Jeanny of Falco's...
    Last edited by djleco; 07-23-2014 at 05:18 AM.

2. djleco said:

No one?

3. wurzlsepp said:

Are you sure that it's not Billy Ocean?
    There are several versions of "Stay The Night"
    And the 3:45 min version fits perfect to your description:
    http://mp3clan.com/mp3/billy_ocean_stay_the_night.html

4. djleco said:

Yes, you have right, I've listened on YT wrong version...

The official that I want is first one on that site.

Again thanks!

Wait for help for other 2 songs, the french one and the one with animal sounds, sheep especially.

5. djleco said:

Anyone for other songs?

atmaestro said:

The third song could be "Sheep" by Pink Floyd from the "Animals" Album
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

7. djleco said:

No, isn't...

I forget to give a essential detail, is a DISCO song!

My blame...

Thank's anyway!

Still searching about those songs...

8. djleco said:

Still searching...

atmaestro said:

For the French song, check out the attached link regarding a performance of "The Human Voice".
    It has dialogue that is very similar to the lyrics you provided.

Allo, cheri ... Ou es-tu?
    C’est entendu, mon amour

http://www.bermudafestival.org/2012/09farley.pdf

atmaestro said:

For the third (disco) song, check out the attached link for potential candidates:

http://www.discomusic.com/forums/sho...in-disco-music

11. djleco said:

Thank's for reply, but not that song (french one). lyrics doesnt be similar from what I remember...

What I remember it was a phone conversation between one man and one woman, and it was something like:

"Alo, cherie?

Jean?

Tu est seul, mon amour? "

And they planning one meeting at the telephone, and sonething like "j'arrive in 5 minute", not sure...

And after the woman goes to the man, or the man at the woman, they make love, and alot of piano in orchestration of the song (slow song it is), and after, they get caught by cheated woman, and shoot both deadly.

After, police comes, and one journalist describes in french language (entire song is 100% freench), what's happened and it finish the song.

Is surely one 80's song, a slow one, with love thematic.

That's all that I remember.

And this link: http://www.discomusic.com/forums/sho...in-disco-music is not working...

12. bokbong said:

Hey buudy...I was wondering the same thing....this song was familiar in the late 70's ..and it is in the compilation of disco songs.which are produced in cassettes...and another which hit at that time was "mandolay" by LA Flavour.....this song usually compiled together with the other one we are are looking for...it s not by Billy Ocean for sure. Too bad because we are now very hard to find cassettes..if we can find the store that sold this stuff...we might be can find it...but if I m not mistaken the song title was " Tom Cat"...if you can found this song pls share with me too. I would much appreciate that.
    Tq from Malaysia.