counrty patriotic song

Thread: counrty patriotic song

Tags: None
  1. Pandia said:

Question counrty patriotic song

I am looking for the one where during the song thye start playing conversations to and from soldiers. Any ideas? need song and artist. Thank you!

logan01 said:

Is it a "patriotic" song, one that's been around forever, or is it a song that, for a lack of better words, became a popular anthem, fight song, etc. during a particular hostility, for example, Iraq1 or Iraq2........
  3. Pandia said:

It would be a newer song. Less than 5 years old I would guess.

logan01 said:

Is this a commonly known "U.S." song? Do you believe the song had the guys conversing as an original track or do you think it's a mix? You say country, like in "good 'ol country music"? Any on this list?
    "America Will Survive" - Hank Williams Jr.
    "American Child" - Phil Vassar
    "American Soldier" - Toby Keith
    "Awful, Beautiful Life" - Darryl Worley
    "Born Country" - Alabama *
    "Bumper of My SUV" - Chely Wright
    "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" - Toby Keith
    "God Bless the USA" - Lee Greenwood
    "Have You Forgotten" - Darryl Worley
    "Letters From Home" - John Michael Montgomery
    "Only In America" - Brooks & Dunn
    "Riding With Private Malone" - David Ball
    "Some Gave All" - Billy Ray Cyrus
    "This Ain't No Rag (It's a Flag)" - Charlie Daniels Band *
    "Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly" - Aaron Tippin
    Last edited by logan01; 10-26-2006 at 12:47 PM.
  5. Pandia said:

It should be common. Yea a U.S. song. I was living in Georgia when I heard it and I hope it was the original. They played it a lot. It was def Post 9-11. I lived in an area heavily populated by servive people. So a TON of support type things always going on. Country music as in popular country music. Keith Urban, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Reba ect were all on the same station.

logan01 said:

Not country/older; I'll ask anyway. Bobby Vinton's "Mr. Lonely" with the Letter to a Soldier insertion?
  7. Pandia said:

No. Maybe it was a remix. I don't know.

logan01 said:

If we don't figure this out, you can contact that radio station in Georgia and there's a really good chance they will remember it or still have it. I've done that before. Mine had a 12 year gap! If that happens, Please post the title / artist.
  9. Pandia said:

I called them. I am waiting on them to call me back. Thank you so much! And I will posy it when/if they tell me!
  10. Caitsissues said:

Could it be Brooks and Dunn- Only In America
    ....??