Unknown Techno track

Thread: Unknown Techno track

Tags: adult lyrics, female vocals, old techno
  1. MrSickolufugus said:

Cool Unknown Techno track

Hi y'all. found this song on a mix cd from 10+ years ago and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Quite racy, but I always thought it was a good track. Female vocalist over heavy bass synths.

Closed my eyes, fell asleep. Dreamed a dream, it was so sweet. I kiss your neck, Kiss your chest, Held you close and saw your breath. Trace my finger around your chin, You close your eyes and wanted in .I felt your face... Then close my eyes. My lips that trace... Down to that rise.
    Mmmmm my ecstasy, My dream to be, the dream that have come the dream that I see. You are my ecstasy mmmmmm....
    Lick my lips and tasted you...you taste so sweet Now what to do? Shower me with your sweet cream. You came so nice in this sweet dream. So now I want some sensation. It was my dream. No depravation. Time to feel you deep inside happen standing with such a ride. You grab my hips with no delay If felt so good what can I say? This dream so real to my surprise. So sweet I feel between my thighs In waking Life I wnat to dance Now I just settle for the trance to soon this dream come to and end I woke and wonder will it come again. Mmmmm ...My ecstasy My dream to be The dream that have come The dream that I see You are my ecstasy mmmmmm.

sorry about the terrible punctuation, I copy-pasted this lyric set instead of trying to type it all out. Thanks for any input.

2. dreffiephd said:

Red face Hi - I wrote this song in early 2000's and licensed it to Ultra Dance 3 album

I came across this post looking for my own lyrics already typed up on the Internet so I can send to film director of The Prey film (2015) in case he wants to use if for tomorrows shoot.

The song is on Youtube too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogSoLAjHrnU

Other credits, Neil Christian who helped me transform the poem into a song and Eddie Baez who added the instrumental and moaning (I don't like the moaning parts).

The funny thing was that it was an old platonic friend, Jonathan Peters, who I saw in the dream that this song was based on -- LOL
    I had joked once to him about the ending where it says "too soon this dream came to an end" you 30 second man and he said "it'd be the best 30 seconds of your life" -- ha ha lol

The original poem was a little different than the 3 versus and chorus...it's attached.

Lots of Love,

http://efthemiapapadopoulos.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MrSickolufugus View Post
    Hi y'all. found this song on a mix cd from 10+ years ago and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Quite racy, but I always thought it was a good track. Female vocalist over heavy bass synths.

Closed my eyes, fell asleep. Dreamed a dream, it was so sweet. I kiss your neck, Kiss your chest, Held you close and saw your breath. Trace my finger around your chin, You close your eyes and wanted in .I felt your face... Then close my eyes. My lips that trace... Down to that rise.
    Mmmmm my ecstasy, My dream to be, the dream that have come the dream that I see. You are my ecstasy mmmmmm....
    Lick my lips and tasted you...you taste so sweet Now what to do? Shower me with your sweet cream. You came so nice in this sweet dream. So now I want some sensation. It was my dream. No depravation. Time to feel you deep inside happen standing with such a ride. You grab my hips with no delay If felt so good what can I say? This dream so real to my surprise. So sweet I feel between my thighs In waking Life I wnat to dance Now I just settle for the trance to soon this dream come to and end I woke and wonder will it come again. Mmmmm ...My ecstasy My dream to be The dream that have come The dream that I see You are my ecstasy mmmmmm.

sorry about the terrible punctuation, I copy-pasted this lyric set instead of trying to type it all out. Thanks for any input.
    Attached Images

3. dreffiephd said:

Oh I recorded the vocals too, it's my voice but I want to re-record and remix again