Farid El Atrache - 2isma

Thread: Farid El Atrache - 2isma

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Farid El Atrache - 2isma

An amazing sog for the egypcian singer farid. Any corrections or comments are welcome.

[qwId8d1Fsz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwId8d1Fsz8[/video]

Destiny cannot be changed, destiny is already written // 2isma 2isma isma maktouba // قسمة قسمة قسمة مكتوبة
    Destiny cannot be changed, destiny is predetermined // 2isma 2isma isma ma7souba // قسمة قسمة قسمة محسوبة
    My destiny is to be at your side , to be in love with you // 2ismity gambak 2ismity 7oubbak // قسمتي جنبك قسمتي حبك
    Making your heart happy is my destiny , my destiny // Da enta reda 2albak 2isma 2isma // ده انت رضى قلبك قسمة قسمة

Love is a deal betwenn two hearts ,Your heart and mine // El7oubb wafa2 bein 2albein 2lbak w 2alby // الـحب وفـــق بـيـن قلبين قلبك وقلبي
    It is your love and mine that have gathered us together // W elly gama3na a7na eletnein 7oubbak w 7oubby // واللي جمعنا احنا الاتنين حبك وحبي
    By a single word you told me when I asked for you // W bkilma minak sa2alt 3anak // وبكلمة منك سـألت عنك
    I've realised that you were predestined to be mine // W 2oult ennak naseeb w 2isma // وقلت أنك نصيب وقسمة

You are the one I chose among the most beautiful ones // Enta algamal elly akhtartak min koull gamal // انت الجمال اللي اخترتك من كل جمال
    You are the one I fell in love and who makes me happy // Enta al7abeeb elly 3ashe2tak w et'hana albal // انت الحبيب اللي عشقتك و يتهنى البال
    Love is a word that turns everything into a smile // El7oubb kilma sababha basma // الحب كلمة سببها بسمة
    It looks like a gentle breeze ,a destiny for the heart // Teshbieh linisma lil2alb 2isma // تشبه لنسمة للقلب قسمة

Being close to you, and with you, brought me happiness // Es3adny fil el2ourb es3adny esa3adny ma3ak // اسعدني في القرب اسعدني اسعدني معاك
    Promise, in the name of love, to be faithful to your love // W ewa3dny bel7oubb ewa3dny w ekhles fi hawak // واوعدني بالحب اوعدني واخلص في هواك
    So I will love to love you and I will be always close to you // Ana A7ebb 7oubbak w a2eesh fi 2ourbak // انا احب حبك واعيش في قربك
    And I will say to your heart that loving is my destiny // W a2oul li2albak el7oubb 2isma // واقول لقلبك الحب قسمة

2. Gole Yas said:

hope you dont mind..

Love brought together two hearts,Your heart and mine // El7oubb wafa2 bein 2albein 2lbak w 2alby // الـحب وفـــق بـيـن قلبين قلبك وقلبي

By a single word from you, I asked about you // W bkilma minak sa2alt 3anak // وبكلمة منك سـألت عنك

Love is a word that is a result of a smile // El7oubb kilma sababha basma // الحب كلمة سببها بسمة

Make me happiness upon your closeness, make me happy, make me happy with you // Es3adny fil el2ourb es3adny esa3adny ma3ak // اسعدني في القرب اسعدني اسعدني معاك
    Promise me, in the name of love, promise me, and be faithful in your love // W ewa3dny bel7oubb ewa3dny w ekhles fi hawak // واوعدني بالحب اوعدني واخلص في هواك
    I love your love, and I love living close to you // Ana A7ebb 7oubbak w a2eesh fi 2ourbak // انا احب حبك واعيش في قربك
    And I will say to your heart that loving is my destiny // W a2oul li2albak el7oubb 2isma // واقول لقلبك الحب قسمة

gbasfora said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gole Yas View Post
    hope you dont mind..

Love brought together two hearts,Your heart and mine // El7oubb wafa2 bein 2albein 2lbak w 2alby // الـحب وفـــق بـيـن قلبين قلبك وقلبي

By a single word from you, I asked about you // W bkilma minak sa2alt 3anak // وبكلمة منك سـألت عنك

Love is a word that is a result of a smile // El7oubb kilma sababha basma // الحب كلمة سببها بسمة

Make me happiness upon your closeness, make me happy, make me happy with you // Es3adny fil el2ourb es3adny esa3adny ma3ak // اسعدني في القرب اسعدني اسعدني معاك
    Promise me, in the name of love, promise me, and be faithful in your love // W ewa3dny bel7oubb ewa3dny w ekhles fi hawak // واوعدني بالحب اوعدني واخلص في هواك
    I love your love, and I love living close to you // Ana A7ebb 7oubbak w a2eesh fi 2ourbak // انا احب حبك واعيش في قربك
    Hi Gole Yas,

Of course I don't bother myself about your comments.They are are always welcome.