translating love letter to my fiancee from english to algerien arabic

Thread: translating love letter to my fiancee from english to algerien arabic

Tags: None
  1. zian.de said:

Exclamation translating love letter to my fiancee from english to algerien arabic

Salaam.

I am a young Algerian who is going to get married soo inshallah. I have been living in the U.S for 22 years now I have found a muslimah that will soon be my wife inshallah. and I wanted to write her a few words to express how I feel about her.

I speak Arabic but do not write it and I don't understand traditional Arabic, Algerians speak a street type dialect which is a mix of Arabic and French.

so I was wondering if someone can translate it for me. I would greatly appreciate it. shokran.

Oriee said:

Firstly, congratulations (Mubarak inshallah) in advance. Hope you the best inshallah with your marriage.

Well for me at least, I may help you with traditional Arabic, Egyptian dialect, Gulf dialect, Miditerranean, but unfortunately not win any North African countries' dialect.
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

3. zian.de said:

traditional Arabic would be fine bro. shokran. she really is sent from Subhan-allah.

4. zian.de said:

Here is the letter in English.

Halima,
    Allah has made you for me, and for that i am forever greatful to him. I could not ask for a more Gentle, wise ,understanding, beautiful Muslimah to be my wife. I promise you my deepest Love, my selfless devotion , my full commitment, and my tenderest care. And this Promise I make to you, Halima , for as long as I live" In Shaa' Allah "

Yours in Love....Zian.

Oriee said:

Quote Originally Posted by zian.de View Post
    Here is the letter in English.

Halima,
    Allah has made you for me, and for that i am forever greatful to him. I could not ask for a more Gentle, wise ,understanding, beautiful Muslimah to be my wife. I promise you my deepest Love, my selfless devotion , my full commitment, and my tenderest care. And this Promise I make to you, Halima , for as long as I live" In Shaa' Allah "

Yours in Love....Zian.
    حليمة،
    لقد خلقك الله لي، وسأكون ممتنا لذلك ما حييت إلى الأبد. لم يكن بإمكاني أن أطلب مسلمة أكثر رقة ولطافة، حكمة وتفهما وجمالا لتكون زوجة لي. أعدك حبا من أعماق القلب وإخلاصا متفانيا وإلتزاما تاما وبأرق العناية والإهتمام. وأنا يا حليمة بهذا الوعد الذي أقطعه على نفسي ما حييت إن شاء الله.

محبك... زيان

6. zian.de said:

bro did you google translate it ? because I did it before and it came out horrible. how good is your Arabic bro ?

7. zian.de said:

I don't mean to say that , but I just don't want to be embarrassed when she reads it on the greeting card im going to give her before the wedding inshallah.

Oriee said:

OMG is this the way you say thank you!!
    i so think you need to learn to trust people before asking their help, don't you?

By the way Google doesn't do any good when coming to texts translating.
    Last edited by Oriee; 07-16-2014 at 07:19 AM.

9. zian.de said:

im sorry bro, I should have thanked you. I do appreciate it I really do. im just trying to make sure. cause inshallah if thing go well. this card will be going in our album. wedding album or family album. I just want it to be well written. thanx again and sorry.

Oriee said:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriee View Post
    حليمة،
    لقد خلقك الله لي، وسأكون ممتنا لذلك ما حييت إلى الأبد. لم أكن لأطلب فتاة مسلمة أكثر رقة ولطافة، حكمة وتفهما وجمالا لتكون لي زوجة. أعاهدك حبا من أعماق القلب وإخلاصا متفانيا وإلتزاما تاما وبأرق العناية والإهتمام. وأنا يا حليمة أقطع هذا العهد على نفسي ما حييت إن شاء الله.

محبك... زيان
    I've just edited a few things to be perfect inshallah. Good luck for you and Mubarak in advance.

Do you mean embarrassed in case that the language is not good or sth.?
    If so, don't worry I'm Arab and standard is my favourite, not even my dialect. So calm down.

By by the way Google translate is not reliable at all regarding texts. Worst done in Arabic trust me.

11. zian.de said:

ok thanx just making sure . inshallah things go well. I will include you in my next prayer inshallah.

also you said you perfected. did you mean the second one is edited ? if so im trying to copy it but its not working. the original text you did I was able to copy but not this one that is in italic.
    Last edited by zian.de; 07-17-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Oriee said:

Inshallah.
    Thanks for the prayer.
    Yes. The second is edited. And here it is

حليمة,
    لقد خلقك الله لي، وسأكون ممتنا لذلك ما حييت إلى الأبد. لم أكن لأطلب فتاة مسلمة أكثر رقة ولطافة، حكمة وتفهما وجمالا لتكون لي زوجة. أعاهدك حبا من أعماق القلب وإخلاصا متفانيا وإلتزاما تاما وبأرق العناية والإهتمام. وأنا يا حليمة أقطع هذا العهد على نفسي ما حييت إن شاء الله.

محبك... زيان

Oriee said:

The coma here appear in a wrong place. As an Arabic text that reads from right to left it should be like this also the period after الله.

Like this,
    ,حليمة
    .إن شاء الله

May be if you copy the text into Word and change text alignment or text direction to be from right to left, it will be fixed.
    Last edited by Oriee; 07-17-2014 at 10:32 PM.