Hi, I am looking for a french-german song probably from 70's or 80's. IN the beginning a man is talking in french, you know, just like many other french songs begin. It is mainly in french, but in some point another man starts screaming out loud some sentences in german, maybe calling out the audience, like saying "Come on!".
Alll the time, the man singing in french sings out loud like "Cine!", or "kire" or something....
At some point, you can hear someone saying the only word in english in this song, "flashback!". It is said in not a typical english accent, maybe In a french accent.
It goes like: Cine! ta ta ta ta ta. Cine! ta ta ta ta ta. ta ta tata ta tata ta ta ta, ta ta ta, ta ta taaaa.. and at somee point the man repeats that word loud constantly: "cine!", "cine!", "cine!" and then a long "cineeeeeee!".
The song has guitars playing in it, maybe it is a ballad. Definitely not a fast song, and not a happy song at all.

I am really sorry if you quite don't unerstand me. You also may find the description very stupid, but it is the only one I can make up.
I must be quite wrong on many things I mentioned here, so it may take you a long time in search for the song, for which I am deeply sorry.