What are russian titels on those 2 songs below?

Thread: What are russian titels on those 2 songs below?

Tags: None
  1. Chachacha said:

Default What are russian titels on those 2 songs below?

titel nr 1

Put' daliok u nas s toboiu,
    Veselei, soldat, gliadi!
    V'iotsia, v'iotsia znamia polkovoe,
    Komandiry vperedi.

Pripev:
    Soldaty, v put', v put', v put'!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song nr 2

Nichego net na
    svete prekrasney

dorogi

Ne shaley ni o

chyom chto leglo

pozadi....
    O doroga doroga

ya snayu zarane

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i have asked and got answer but the answers are confusing me. And it is this i try to clear up a bit, sorry if you feel im reapeting myself. Not mention but i want to know better. That is why im asking again. Hope you can have overlook with me? thats why i now lift them out into a new thread. Because I tought it was enough to get answer in a thread someone already had started but they have to be lifted out both of them because of the answers. Best wishes

Chachacha

2. morfis said:

1:
    Михаил Дудин - "В путь"
    (lyrics in the video description)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWtENd_ERc

2:
    Всеволод Рождественский - "В путь-дорогу"
    http://www.sovmusic.ru/text.php?fname=vputdoro

3. Chachacha said:

Hm thank you morfis! But this i have checked up and it is not what im asking for at all! This just confuse even more so thanks for the try but its not what im asking about.

Tania ATL said:

Hey Chachacha, what is confusing you? You've got 2 different songs with 2 different titles, as morfis correctly stated above, 1 - "V put'" & 2 - "V put'-dorogu". What's wrong?

5. Chachacha said:

Its obvously that the english titles are the same and this little difference also in russian didnt clear it up in first glances, but ok i think i have got the differences now. so thanks for helping all of you!