SOLVED: Trying to figure out this song for hours

Thread: SOLVED: Trying to figure out this song for hours

Tags: None
  1. Augustana said:

Default SOLVED: Trying to figure out this song for hours

Hello guys maybe someone can recognize me this song from twitch.tv ... here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL2a...xd50FP-4LXBc0Q i tried to follow lyrics but its hard for me cuz im not native english speaker and streamer talks to loud .. maybe someone know this song.. U will save me ! P.S he sings like "dead word whooah come to goes"(chorus) something like this? tried this lyrics also in google no luck..
    Last edited by Augustana; 08-04-2014 at 04:32 AM.

2. Augustana said:

Here guys i uploaded full song on youtube because streamer deleted his video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL2a...xd50FP-4LXBc0Q or u guys just can help me figure out the lyrics then i can google it

atmaestro said:

The only lyrics I can make out are "Dead World"
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

4. Augustana said:

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    The only lyrics I can make out are "Dead World"
    Same but no luck in google : (

unisame said:

I don't know the song, either but I managed to get a good part of the lyrics. Maybe you can go on from there. It's probably a less known band from poland. It sounds polish to me what they talk in the video ... or russian. Maybe the band is ultra famous in russia and everyone knows it there?

Here are the lyrics (partly):

I'm losing my mind
    I never thought it would end like this
    The sky is turning red for you
    Forever we're lost
    I want to go away
    I want to see the day
    I want to end it all
    We're living in a lie
    In a dead world hohoooo etc.

I got the lyrics from here: http://dayviews.com/hizumi/303900982/
    I already wrote to the guy who posted it, but he posted it a long time ago ...

I want that song, too. So if you find it, please let me know

6. Augustana said:

Quote Originally Posted by unisame View Post
    I don't know the song, either but I managed to get a good part of the lyrics. Maybe you can go on from there. It's probably a less known band from poland. It sounds polish to me what they talk in the video ... or russian. Maybe the band is ultra famous in russia and everyone knows it there?

Here are the lyrics (partly):

I'm losing my mind
    I never thought it would end like this
    The sky is turning red for you
    Forever we're lost
    I want to go away
    I want to see the day
    I want to end it all
    We're living in a lie
    In a dead world hohoooo etc.

I got the lyrics from here: http://dayviews.com/hizumi/303900982/
    I already wrote to the guy who posted it, but he posted it a long time ago ...

I want that song, too. So if you find it, please let me know
    Thanks alot lyrics seems right but strange even with them i cant find any song like this in google for example ( no i doubt its russian band... Still tryin different combination of this lyrics in google and no luck : ( Guys its means song rare or what? or lyrics just wrong ? but seems they ar right
    Last edited by Augustana; 08-05-2014 at 03:18 AM.

unisame said:

It's not so strange that you can't find anything on google if that's a hardly known band from Russia. The song could be self published or the band is on a really small label that nobody knows, which is not uncommon in punk rock, I guess. To find out more about it, a russian punk rock forum could help.
    If you're really sure that it's a russian band, that's probably the way to go about it. There are a few that you could try. Do a search for "punk forum" on google and add
    site:ru
    to your search, so you only get russian domains.
    Let me know, if you find out anything. I'll do the same

8. Augustana said:

Quote Originally Posted by unisame View Post
    It's not so strange that you can't find anything on google if that's a hardly known band from Russia. The song could be self published or the band is on a really small label that nobody knows, which is not uncommon in punk rock, I guess. To find out more about it, a russian punk rock forum could help.
    If you're really sure that it's a russian band, that's probably the way to go about it. There are a few that you could try. Do a search for "punk forum" on google and add
    site:ru
    to your search, so you only get russian domains.
    Let me know, if you find out anything. I'll do the same
    No what i said i "doubt" its a russian band which means im not sure that they ar russian because how they sing + no accent at all ! so i dont think its russian band.

9. Augustana said:

Rezurex - Dead World
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQHxuMidPlo
    found after 2 months.

atmaestro said:

Congrats!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title