Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. adam said:

hey i need two songs, they are both from viva la bam Groundhog Day one is what is the clutch song and also what is the song which the lyrics go, "we're going to the disco, we're going to the bar"

Thanks alot
  2. yo12345 said:

Default Viva la Europe Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need to know the song from viva la bam season 4 episode 2 it is the second part of viva la europe. Near the end of the episode Bam brings Ape and Phil to their second anniversary dinner. They go to Monoco and when they are walking to the restaurant the music starts. Its hard to find because it is just a guitar riff but is really sick. Please help me find this.
  3. yo12345 said:

Default 4 songs

Viva la Bam Season 3 Episode 3 Fort Knoxville I need two songs from this episode if anyone can help. The first song is when the wake up bam and put tacks on his floor. The song starts when the bring Dunn's Motorcycle into the house and then run it to wake up bam the song, heavy guitar riff and then drums come in when Johhny Knoxville is putting the tacks on the floor what song is that i really need it. Also another which starts playing right after the soap scene with the bubbles in the house they show the ski and this awesome bass riff starts and then it goes to when Ryan dunn takes a snake and is going to scare Bam cause he is scared of snakes the song ends as soon as Dunn turns around going towards Bam with the snake and Johnny tackles Bam then the song ends. Well if anyone could help me it would be great thanks

I really need to know the song from viva la bam season 4 episode 2 it is the second part of viva la europe. Near the end of the episode Bam brings Ape and Phil to their second anniversary dinner. They go to Monoco and when they are walking to the restaurant the music starts. Its hard to find because it is just a guitar riff but is really sick. Please help me find this.

Also the song in season four episode 2 when they get the vampire wine and right after the get it Dunn and Bam hit it the bottles together and the song starts thanks
  4. smogie said:

Default i need the song

What is the song that Bam and Dunn rock to in the Ferrari on there way to transyvania that goes "WE GET UP" and dunn is flying the kite
  5. yo12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by smogie
    What is the song that Bam and Dunn rock to in the Ferrari on there way to transyvania that goes "WE GET UP" and dunn is flying the kite
    Beatsteaks - "i dont care as long as you sing"

this is the song you are looking for. Its a really good song as well with beatsteaks - "atomic love" and the whole cd Beatsteaks - "smack smash".

Enjoy

Also question if you know what this song is in the same episode it would be great help thanks.

the song " I really need to know the song from viva la bam season 4 episode 2 it is the second part of viva la europe. Near the end of the episode Bam brings Ape and Phil to their second anniversary dinner. They go to Monoco and when they are walking to the restaurant the music starts. "
  6. freakishlynormal said:

are yall asking for the one where rabb, bam, and jussi are walking around estonia?
  7. yo12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by freakishlynormal
    are yall asking for the one where rabb, bam, and jussi are walking around estonia?
    ya what is that song
  8. Viva_La_Cal said:

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    hey i need two songs, they are both from viva la bam Groundhog Day one is what is the clutch song and also what is the song which the lyrics go, "we're going to the disco, we're going to the bar"

Thanks alot
    Hey Man, The Clutch Song is:
    Mob Goes Wild - Clutch
    i dont no the other one, but can you help me, the guitar riff b4 bran drops his trailor after he wins bams estate, i really need that 1, thanx man
  9. yo12345 said:

What is the song that the Bloodhound gang plays in concert in the rockstar episode?
  10. finyab said:

does anyone know the name of the song which is played in season 1 episode five when they have to distract don vito whilst they dig a hole underground to his home, and dunn and rabb are in a night club with vito humping vitos legs and the song which is being played sounds like it says all in my life , with a synthed voice?
  11. finyab said:

Smile

ive found a site which should help most of you, it has all songs from all episodes of season 1 and most of season 2 episodes.
    here is the link below
    http://users.pandora.be/*******fan/*******.htm
  12. Element_Skater_14 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marian
    Can someone tell me what song is played in season 5 episode 2 when Bam and Billy Idol are driving on concert? It goes "Make me scream all night all night long"

The Song Is Called "Scream" By Billy Idol
  13. Daniel said:

Default Need song from season 4 episod 2

What is the name of the song in season 4 episod 2 that played after the firs dinner which vito ruins, it starts right after bam sais "tommorow's gonna be a better day" and then you see the bus. If anyone knows plz reply.
  14. dannielle said:

Wink

[hbgjhg
  15. burleyboy said:

Default viva la bam season 4

does anyone know the song when bam and vito have to get jobs as corn field cutters then bam gets in the hummer cause the tractors to slow then a cool song plays
  16. alex23 said:

does anyone know the song that bam and dunn are driving in the ferrari to at the end of seaon 4 episode 1 when the are starting out and get stuck on the mountain? its in another episode closer to the end of 5 too.
  17. graham said:

what is the name if the song in part 1 of the europe episode where they are driving up the alp. It's also in the montage on the seasons 4and5 dvd
  18. Daniel said:

What is the name of the song in season 4 episod 2 that played after the firs dinner which vito ruins, it starts right after bam sais "tommorow's gonna be a better day" and then you see the bus. If anyone knows plz reply.
  19. dancing.in.Darkness said:

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingmmascara
    It's Nemesis
    =]

Thanks bunches darlin'!
  20. `~*bananarama*~` said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by adam

Thanks alot

i cant help you with the clutch one but the 2nd 1 is 'wasted again' by turbonegro...hope this helps cheers
    Last edited by `~*bananarama*~`; 03-21-2006 at 08:05 PM.