Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. stuffed_it_up said:

Default the song is

Quote Originally Posted by BoondockSaint
    Well the lyrics go like this "You Can Catch Me Rollin Through Your Area, In Somthin Big Like An Aircraft Carrier, With The Big Beat Bangin On The Steria" and it is not "Obie Trice - Got Some Teeth". If anyone can help me figure out this song it would be much appretiated

its by aceyalone and called lost your mind
  2. Flippy said:

some one got the name of the song in season 1 episode 5, when they are pimping the p.t cruser? it is when ville valo his the lead singer in HIM.

please need this one

thx
  3. Flippy said:

Default season 1 episode 5

hi some one got the name of the song, when they are styling april`s car ??

thx
  4. PsrPimp said:

Default Need Song Help - Ruisrock Episode

Hi

I dont know what season or episode it is, but its the episode where they go to Estonia to find that guys bride and goto Ruis Rock in Finland.

The song I want plays when the guy from 69 eyes is helping them find the mail order bride.

It starts just before they talk to the artist, and the guy sings, the only lyric I could catch was 'ordinary no extraordinary'.

Please Help, it sounds like such a great song!

Thx.

EDIT:

The Episode is:
    Finlandia
    Episode Number: 43 Season Num: 5
    Last edited by PsrPimp; 06-06-2006 at 12:20 AM.
  5. jetsfan81j said:

I need the song when they go to Finland for Ruisrock, and end up looking for Raab's wife. it starts when Bam nouths the word Estonia, and is the part when Jussi (the 69 eyes drummer), Bam and Raab are walking down the street side by side and the camera is looking directly at them, it is soooo hard to find!!!!! the only part i knw of it is, "They say no more the, their aint no one shorter." or somethign like that.
    Help please!!!
  6. PsrPimp said:

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan81j
    I need the song when they go to Finland for Ruisrock, and end up looking for Raab's wife. it starts when Bam nouths the word Estonia, and is the part when Jussi (the 69 eyes drummer), Bam and Raab are walking down the street side by side and the camera is looking directly at them, it is soooo hard to find!!!!! the only part i knw of it is, "They say no more the, their aint no one shorter." or somethign like that.
    Help please!!!
    I am looking for the same song!!!!!!!!
  7. Turnaroundandkissme10 said:

HA HA...NO loL
  8. PsrPimp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Turnaroundandkissme10
    HA HA...NO loL

ummm what? do u know the song lol1!
  9. steve said:

Quote Originally Posted by jon1234
    Can anyone tell me the name to the song at the end of episode 1 season 4 when bam and his dunn are lost in a blizard in the lambo please
    ye im looking for the same song.. cant find it anywhere :/

oh and btw its a ferrari not a lambo
  10. TSoldier_Wol[f] said:

Hey what was the name of the song that was played after Don Vito destoryed Bam's hummer from that cliff in order to get back at Bam, anyone know that song that played once it was destoryed?
  11. Sohron said:

I need 2 songs.

1) In Season 4 Ep 1 When Bam & Dunn get stuck in the snow storm and the credits are starting to roll.

2) Season 5 Ep 8 - When Bam, Raab, and Raab's wife arrive at Ruisrock Raab says "F**k yeah Ruisrock with my wife" and then there is a montage just before they run into Ape, Phil, and the Dudesons.
  12. subaru_ftw said:

Quote Originally Posted by PsrPimp
    I am looking for the same song!!!!!!!!
    I want this song really bad as well!!!!!
  13. PsrPimp said:

Quote Originally Posted by gruuvester
    whats this for?
  14. cajuns2003 said:

Exclamation Name of a song from Viva La Bam

On Season 5 Episode 8 where Bam and Raab find Raab's Russian wife, what is the name of the song that plays when Raab and his Russian wife reunite? Thanks!
  15. bamfan5050 said:

I need to know the song that H.I.M. sings. It is featured on Season 4 Episode 1 of Viva La Bam. It is right after Bam says that he took H.I.M.'s tour bus. Thanks
  16. bamfan5050 said:

I would also like to know if anyone knew the song that is played in Season 4 Episode 4, which happens to be "State of Bam". It is played once Bam gets the permit approved for the half pipe, and then they start their skate session. I noticed that nobody else has asked this yet and I could nto find it anywhere. Thanks
  17. PsrPimp said:

seems no1 can find the song in the ruisrock episode!
  18. rzscott0509 said:

Exclamation Need song from VLB Season 3 episode 8

I need to know the name of the song in season 3 episode 8 when they are golfing and dicamollo goes to look in the peephole and there is a girl dancing and the music starts. Its a heavy metal song. PLEASE!!
  19. skaterJaycky said:

Cool it is

Quote Originally Posted by viva_la_Faith
    Whats the name of that song that goes "no, no, no yeah, yeah, yeah"?
    turbonegro must be destroyed by turbonegro
  20. skaterJaycky said:

Default the song is

Quote Originally Posted by mumyn
    whats the name of song in season 5 episode 7 which starts right before Bam shows his super slide for Don Vito at Lagoona party! With that song episode ends!

i got erectio n by gnar kill