Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. falcon81 said:

Anyone, I need a song from Season 2, Episode 2 entitled "Dating Don Vito" its the song played when Don Vito is on his date, and its right before he spills the drink and the girl starts screaming at him. the only lyrics I heard of it were "touching me, touching you" or something like that
    Last edited by falcon81; 02-18-2008 at 11:53 PM.
  2. bigfathobbit said:

Default help!

please can somebody tell me the name of the small section of music that is played in quite a few viva la bam episodes, but can be heard in season 2 ep. 8 when they are on the golf course. (somewhere around the biker hole) thanks.
    it is a guitar riff that goes _ -_- _-_-". those being pitch of the notes.
  3. falcon81 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bigfathobbit View Post
    please can somebody tell me the name of the small section of music that is played in quite a few viva la bam episodes, but can be heard in season 2 ep. 8 when they are on the golf course. (somewhere around the biker hole) thanks.
    it is a guitar riff that goes _ -_- _-_-". those being pitch of the notes.
    the song is called Promoter, by Clutch. do you have any idea what the one I'm looking for is? check the post above yours
    Last edited by falcon81; 02-20-2008 at 10:54 PM.
  4. bigfathobbit said:

Default help! again

Quote Originally Posted by falcon81 View Post
    Anyone, I need a song from Season 2, Episode 2 entitled "Dating Don Vito" its the song played when Don Vito is on his date, and its right before he spills the drink and the girl starts screaming at him. the only lyrics I heard of it were "touching me, touching you" or something like that
    try looking back through the previous 18 pages. i am looking for the one that goes: whoa whoa whoa, erection! i think it is by turbonegro...
  5. falcon81 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bigfathobbit View Post
    try looking back through the previous 18 pages. i am looking for the one that goes: whoa whoa whoa, erection! i think it is by turbonegro...
    I already checked them all and found nothing. and yeah, its Erection by Turbonegro
  6. booshyree said:

Quote Originally Posted by falcon81 View Post

the song you're after is 'i believe in a thing called love' by the darkness
  7. falcon81 said:

Quote Originally Posted by booshyree View Post
    the song you're after is 'i believe in a thing called love' by the darkness
    Thanks man, that was it. Its a good song, but I just watched the video, and man, that video is pretty ****ed up
  8. nemonuz said:

Hey guys theres 4 songs that I cant find anywhere these are them:
    1. Season 1 - episode 3 - The song as the elephants crossing the ramp into bams house.
    2. The Mardi Gras episode where Bam and Glomb have just got the dude eggs and bam is asking glomb what they are.
    3. Bam on the river, the song just after Novak gets pushed into the water whilst taking a piss and they all start carrying vito over the bridge thing.
    4. Metal Mullisha, when vito is pinned down and the bikers are jumping him. Hope that info is ok for people who know the songs i need
  9. KillerBlazer said:

Unhappy Need Song Name Please

Please someone tell me the song name in the episode Cky Gets A Job, its where they're about to go milk the cows, Its also in the episode Bam On The River where Dico is playing the toy piano. Please reply ASAP. Thanks!
  10. 907kidddd said:

Default please help!!!

i need to know the song where bam is about to drop the piano from the scavenger hunt episode, its got that like mid-evil sounding piano. appreciate the help!
  11. isntitsexi420 said:

Im Looking For 2 Songs In The Episode "Castle Bam" In The Backround Of The Scene When Vito Walks In The House And Finds The Cardboard Cut Out Of Him With A Slice Of Pizza Nailed To His Face. Also From The Episode "Limo Vs. Lambo" Right After Bam Declares House Arrest And They Show Him Sleeping And The Camera Hits Him In The Head And Wakes Him Up. Can Anyone Help Me Out?
  12. isntitsexi420 said:

Also. The Song From "Fort Knoxville" Right When Knoxville Gives Dunn The Power Tool TO Cut Up Bams Hummer. Like That Weird Violin In The Beginning..Thats Really All You Hear Of It.
  13. English_Vampire666 said:

any one know the song that Iggy pop is singing at Bam and missys wedding?? also any one know who the band are that are also playing at the wedding with the female lead singer think they are missy's fave band. thanks in advance
  14. bigfathobbit said:

what about the one where they are all skating at skatopia on the ramps?
  15. DexterMorgan92 said:

Default Season 5 episode 7

I need the name of the song just beofre Dunn farts in the river. When Bam and Brandon are on the Tom Sawyer raft fighting, their are no words, just a guitar.
  16. mpy041 said:

I need the name of the song that's played on season4 episode 2 when they go to europe to crash bams parents anniversary trip and they go to a bunch of countries and the song comes up when vito is trying on a suit in Monaco. thax
  17. Joako said:

Hi, i'm looking for the name of the song when Bam and Ryan arrive to dracula's castle, here's a short clip i took with my phone... i hope somebody can recognize it...
    i know the quality is sh1t but i hope this helps.. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73UQWvaynY
  18. mafu004 said:

Need a song name from season 5 the episode when vito lets bam's hummer off the cliff.. the first song that starts playing(the rock song) as their are talking and vito starts yelling to let the hummer drop; like nobody knows the song name...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVmxM-9py4I song starts at like 40 seconds into the video..thnx for the help
  19. 666_love said:

Default Not sure if, you know this....

But if, you watch the "Viva La Bam Season 4 & 5" at the end of the credits it has a list of songs that was featured on the episodes. Same goes for "Viva La Bam seasons 2 & 3" and I'm sure it has a list of songs at the end of the credits as well.

I knew this for about a year and a half and I'm not sure if people knew this or not. Plus since "Bam's Unholy Union" is going to come out on DVD I'm sure they will put the song titles at the end of the credits.

If, you have any questions:

myspace.com/official_juliet

myspace.com/*******_bam

You can contact me at any one of those sites. Don't try to message me here because I don't really have any reason to come on here anymore.