Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. XHT said:

need the song from season 5 episode 1 (viva la brazil), starts at about 14:57, right after vito says "best mousse job ever"

lollipop said:

@XHT maybe this link will help others, when they try answer you
    so people know, what you are talking about, it is such a short sample from this song: Viva La Bam - Season 5 - Viva La Brazil - Segment 1 - Television - IFILM Click on Segment 3 and it starts at 0:44
    Sorry i dont know the song, but maybe someone else knows after watching this
  3. XHT said:

thanks for that, lollipop
  4. xo-lexxi-xo said:

Default hey

hey does anyone know the song in season 2 community disservice were bam and his friends are driving in his hummer to plant the tree's where ape is reading to the elderly ?/ please help !
  5. kessi said:

season 1 episode 2. When the crew goes into the limmo. " Rock show, we came too see a rock show" something like that!
    Help mE!!!
  6. mluvsbrittany said:

Default song

i need the song that plays when bam and some body else put pumpkins on their head and play the "shopping cart" game at night
  7. vandamme said:

Quote Originally Posted by xo-lexxi-xo View Post
    hey does anyone know the song in season 2 community disservice were bam and his friends are driving in his hummer to plant the tree's where ape is reading to the elderly ?/ please help !
    turbonegro must be destroyed - turbonegro
  8. vandamme said:

Quote Originally Posted by kessi View Post
    season 1 episode 2. When the crew goes into the limmo. " Rock show, we came too see a rock show" something like that!
    Help mE!!!

rock show - iggy pop
  9. vandamme said:

Quote Originally Posted by mluvsbrittany View Post
    i need the song that plays when bam and some body else put pumpkins on their head and play the "shopping cart" game at night
    96 quite bitter beings - cky
  10. Gnar_Kill90 said:

Smile Does Anyone Know?

There is a song from the Viva La Bam , episode where Cradel of Filth play live in the backyard of Bam House, I really need this song can anyone help me try emails me on hairyshrek@hotmail.com
  11. vandamme said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Kill90 View Post
    There is a song from the Viva La Bam , episode where Cradel of Filth play live in the backyard of Bam House, I really need this song can anyone help me try emails me on hairyshrek@hotmail.com
    its called nemesis =]
  12. 666_love said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plz can sum1 help me!!
    Whats the name of the song on viva la bam
    I cant remember wat episode its from but it goes
    "Yes Yes , No No" or summit like that
    Plz help !
    Turbobegro must be Destroyed

BY: Turbonegro
  13. 666_love said:

Quote Originally Posted by aloserwithstyle View Post
    OK, The song I'm looking for is from 'A Very Margera Christmas'
    I can't find my DVD so I don't know exactly when the song plays.
    All I know is that it plays when Bam is walking with this big, dopey grin on his face and and it's like a funny christmas song.

the lyrics I heard sounded like "Coz' you're a spoilt brat-a**ed mother****er"

I know this isn't alot of info and I'm sorry but I really need the song name and artist.

Thankyous in advance.

EDIT:

I also need a song from the same episode.
    The lyrics keep going over and over again:

'this is going to be the best christmas ever'
    "Your stockings filled with coal because your a spoiled brat *** ****".

Santa clause is coming to Town

BY: cKy
  14. 666_love said:

If You Watch The Ending Of Viva La Bam Season 5 It Will Show You A List Of All The Songs!!
  15. Kidow said:

I have the song " Lexicon - ordinary ". I've seen that much people wants this, If you want it? add my msn, " Andreas_svan@hotmail.com
  16. dnice13 said:

Talking need song from season 6!!!

does anybody know the name of the second song that clutch plays in the groundhog day episode? its not "the mob goes wild"
  17. bbpimp44 said:

Default help

in season the episode when vito get revenge on bam and his friends. the part when mike valeley just gets to the house and they go to a restaurant called kildares. when there on there way there, there is a short guitar solo on whats its called please. almost every post iv sent was about this song please help.
  18. CiNCYSK8eR said:

Hi i have two song's:
    the first is from season 2 mardi gras pt. 1 its when the dream team shows(tony hawk etc.) and it goes we will do what ever we want, we will skate where ever we want.
    and the second is from season 3 Rockstars, its when Kenny Anderson takes bam to the secret vegas bowl, and i believe it goes, keny kenny, somethibg somehing not sure though
    thanks kenny
  19. paramore? said:

alright, so i just added Kidow to my msn for Ordinary
    but does anyone have Clouds by Sleep Station?
    i've been looking around and i can't find it

also, i'm looking for some songs from Unholy Union
    the first one is about ten minutes into the first episode
    when Missy's meeting her mom and jessica for lunch
    the other ones are from the second episode when Missy's driving around new york
    it sounds like there's two songs but it might be the same one

any help would be really appreciated
    you can reply here or email me
    allweknowis_falling@hotmail.com
  20. starfish said:

Default !!

I think it was either season 4 or 5...in episode "Groundhog Day"

I need the name of the song after Bam and his crew gives Rake the *** face. They're at the club partying...

is it wasted again-turbonegro?
    Last edited by starfish; 08-05-2007 at 11:26 AM.