"Are you with me" by Courtney Jaye

Thread: "Are you with me" by Courtney Jaye

Tags: None
  1. luna said:

Default "Are you with me" by Courtney Jaye

Does anyone know where to get this damn song?

It was played when Alex was "giving Rocky a second chance"....

I've tried limewire and it's not even in iTunes... arrrgh!
  2. lagunaprima said:

Default argh

Hey i found it on her myspace! =]

www.myspace.com/courtneyjayemusic

adios
    Last edited by lagunaprima; 11-05-2006 at 08:35 AM.
  3. moanina18 said:

Hey ive been looking for that song too..limewire doesnt have it ..its so heartbreaking i love that song arg..her myspace site doesnt allow downloading of the song too..
  4. luna said:

I messaged her on myspace and she said it'll take a week or two for it to show up on iTunes
  5. leann_10 said:

Hey is that song on limewire now?.... i cant find it anywhere i cant even find the lyrics!
  6. camphuston said:

Smile Courtney Jaye Are YOu With Me @ iTunes

YEs, the song "Are You With Me" by Courtney Jaye is finally at iTunes. I just downloaded it. I luv the song. Here is the link

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...76452&s=143441
  7. clula said:

Exclamation are you with me

hey, is there anywhere I can get this song for free?
  8. grayson91 said:

Default are you with me lyrics

are you with me are you with me now time will teach you time will show you how i know you said you want somewhere to drown but are you with me are you with me now? are you breathing are you beathing now? are you tired of feeling are you tired of shutting down? i guess addiction never a makes a sound so are you with me are you with me now there a hope in trying dont keep denying forsaking what you really want for something you can never love if you were listening, something is missing, take my hand and walk a lonely night i know you said you want somewhere to drown but are you with me are you with me now (are you with me) (are you with me) (are you with me) theres a hope in trying dont keep denying, are you with me are you with me