Looking for a song I can't find

Thread: Looking for a song I can't find

Tags: None
  1. PhasedOut said:

Default Looking for a song I can't find

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I heard this song on 99.7 KY in 2002, when I was stationed at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
    I wrote the title down back then.....but that car, that notepad...well its long gone!
    This was a long time ago, and ive been trying to find this song ever since, talk about an earworm!
    I've searched several different search engines and methods over the last decade, but still...no dice. So I must be missing something.

It seems to be a 1970s era Classic Rock Song.
    It starts with what seems like a wind noise, or kind of a dreamy state sound effect.
    The lyrics I can remember include:
    "do you remember"
    "you were standing there in my dream" and this could have taken place "last night"
    something something about a "girl with brown hair" and may have been "blowing in the wind".
    I can recall something about the song being set in Fall, but I cant remember exactly of course.

Its not Brown Eyed Girl, Diamonds and Rust, Street of Dreams, With the Wind and the Rain in Your Hair, and others that pop up with those terms.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions, please let me know so I can put this to rest! YOu will have my eternal thanks!

2. Kenickie said:

Is it Last Night by the Travelling Wilburys ?? http://youtu.be/PVNYW1WJpmM

atmaestro said:

Try the following songs:

"I Remember You" by The Memories
    "Dear Bobbie" by Yellowcard
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

4. gootchigutz said:

Wild guess
    try at youtube
    Sea of Love - Honeydrippers
    Wind of Change - Scorpions