[SOLVED] Who sings it and what the name is!

Thread: [SOLVED] Who sings it and what the name is!

Tags: lyrics, music, songs
  1. Defcon3 said:

Default [SOLVED] Who sings it and what the name is!

Grinding my teeth as im falling asleep close to midnight, tucked in the bed beside the woman im with. Its safe for her to tell me everything she feels i will just lay i will not run away from her now. Cause im lost inside my mind, searching for lies to resolve, coming through my memories where all the wild things have gone. and she says hush you need to hush, cause its time for me to carry on my way but maybe one day this will work. Oh i let her go, i let the worst in me ruin a chance i had and now i must live here alone. Morning will come we'll wake up with the sun just like always. I will get up leaving her all alone in our bed. And everything will just continue like it has, i will remain unaware of the pain that she feels.

Those are the lyrics although i dont know if they are in the right order... and the singer is male

Any help would be appreciated

i think it was a pop/soft rock/alternative song back in like 2000-2004 some time like that

And it was in the united states around 2000 - 2004 when i heard it off of a cd that came from a marketing company that targeted teenagers
    Last edited by Defcon3; 10-10-2014 at 10:21 PM.

2. Defcon3 said:

Is there anyone that can help me with this? it is driving me mad....

3. wurzlsepp said:

Most likely it's: Chris Grace - Hush

4. Defcon3 said:

Thats it! Thank you SO much!!!