Chorus
    Take me to the disco
    The night is calling for me
    I'm tired of being stuck in the suburbs
    All things bright and beautiful appeal to me
    I want to travel the world
    Through dance and sensation
    Take me to the disco

Written by B. (Wednesday, July 30, 2014)
    Copyright 2014

BackInBlack said:

Listen. No one is ever going to comment on your songs (aside from this) if you keep crowding up the forum with 15 or 20 songs at a time. Do you have no concept of sharing space? When you post so many goddammed songs all at once then no one else has room for their songs to get noticed. So I'm asking for the second time now. Please stop posting so much at once. 1 or 2 songs a day is just fine. Otherwise no one is going to comment because they will be p1ssed off at you.

amaryn said:

Absolutely agree. Ghaw, stop spamming and respect your poemfellows here. This is totally senseless!

BackInBlack said:

I will contact a mod or someone that can do something about this. I am giving you an ultimatum. Either stop posting so much or be kicked off and banned from this forum. This is your last chance ghaw2007.

JJCory3 said:

Hello all,

As a moderator here, I want to address some things...

BackInBlack and Amaryn, thank you for your concerns. I would say you could dial it down a bit (so as not to come off as a personal attack), but you do raise good points.

Ghaw, I'm an active member here, and I've been posting for over two years now. I post what I think is quite frequently, and I've started a total of 60 threads in those two years... You've been posting for less than two months and you've started 250 threads! Posting so many new songs at a time not only buries other member's threads, but it also lessens the chance that your lyrics will be viewed. I assume you want many people to read and respond to your hard-work; this will never happen for you or for us, if you continue to bulk upload lyrics. Please refrain from uploading more than a few songs at a time.

Hopefully this resolves the issue. If any of you have further concerns, please contact me directly.

Thank you!

BackInBlack said:

Thank you JJCory3.

Tania ATL said:

To all: due to situation in this forum and partially in Lyrics request / translation request forum rules where modified.

8) Forum spamming leads to immediate permanent ban of spammer’s account. Even if your posts are relevant, please, do not start more than 4-5 threads per day per one subforum. If you've got many requests or questions or songs to post, please, unite them in one post.

Alternatively, we've got "The Greatest Hits" subsection where all your lyrics can be gathered in your own folder, it's convenient, isn't it? To have your folder created, please request it via PM to any moderator or administrator.
    Last edited by Tania ATL; 11-21-2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: section name corrected & link added

JJCory3 said:

Thank you, Tania! I was unsure of the exact number. I think that is very reasonable