em tambem quero bejar

Thread: em tambem quero bejar

Tags: None

Robertino said:

Default em tambem quero bejar

dear comrads!
    help me to write down the words of this song. Something about the art of kissing))

https://soundcloud.com/robertino11/e...m-quero-beijar
    Muito obrigado!

gbasfora said:

Enjoy

O beija flor beijou Maria naquele pé de juá //The hummingbird kissed Maria at that Jua tree
    Beija flor disse à Maria eu também quero beijar //The hummingbird told Maria I also want to kiss
    O beija flor beijou Maria naquele pé de juá //The hummingbird kissed Maria at that Jua tree
    Beija flor disse à Maria eu também quero beijar //The hummingbird told Maria I also want to kiss

Ah se eu pudesse beijar a quem dei meu coração //I wish I could kiss that one who I gave my heart
    Foi embora aquela ingrata e eu fiquei na solidão //That ungrateful woman went away and left me alone

Outro dia ela disse que só gostava de mim //The other day she told me you are the only one I love
    E agora foi embora, quem quer bem não faz assim //And now she went away , The one who loves doesn't act in this way
    Last edited by gbasfora; 12-21-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Robertino said:

obrigado, Gbasfora! What would I do without you perfect transcriptions!

gbasfora said:

Quote Originally Posted by Robertino View Post
    obrigado, Gbasfora! What would I do without you perfect transcriptions!
    You are welcome. It's a pleasure to help who enjoys really good brazilian folk songs