le soleil...? le ciel...? Desirer...? Help with a TV commercial song

Thread: le soleil...? le ciel...? Desirer...? Help with a TV commercial song

Tags: None
  1. kitipa said:

Default le soleil...? le ciel...? Desirer...? Help with a TV commercial song

Hello everyone,

I wonder if anyone could help with the transcription, and if possible, the identification of a French song that appears in a TV commercial? I have cut out the soundtrack and uploaded it on picosong.com/5eZd/
    It lasts for 30 seconds sharp.

If you are not averse to seeing the handbag commericial on Youtube, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcCHcCPkKJQ

I could pick up only the easiest words like le soleil, le ciel, desirer etc. This song has been playing in my head for days like a mystery unsolved. Your generous help would be most appreciated! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by kitipa; 04-03-2015 at 01:24 AM.

2. nath.juliette said:

Cool

Salut Kitipa, i'm french so forgive me for my mistakes in english. I've looked for a long moment who sings in the commercial tv for the bags Salad. Impossible to find the singer. In France, we don't know these beautiful commercials tv for Salad, nor the bags Salad. The bags are beautiful, but the name "Salad" is not "terrible" (not fantastic)
    the songs are nice. ("tic tic tac" is in my head now ! ) I can only give you the words in french. I'm going to ask my friends if they know or recognize the singer's voice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFpgBH6zBPg
    1st song :
    tic tic tic tac...
    Ouvre grand tes yeux (Open wide your eyes)
    Sens le soleil (Feel the sun)
    Le ciel est bleu, soûl, court à travers les champs verts (The sky is blue, "drunks", runs through the green fields)
    tic tic tic tac...houhouhou tic tic tac...
    Réalise tes rêves (Realize your dreams)...Salad.

2nd song :
    Les temps magiques, magiques ( the magical times)
    Je me sens vivante (I feel alive)
    Allons danser (Let's dance)
    C'est le temps magique, magique (it's the magical time)
    De montrer au monde que je suis unique (to show to the world that I'm "special")
    Ding ding...magique...nanana...magique
    C'est un moment magique (this is a magical moment)

3rd song :
    La nuit dernière, j'ai rêvé de l'endroit (Last night, I dreamed of the place)
    Que toi et moi, seuls, connaissons (that You and I, alone, know) or (that only/just you and I know)
    Où les promesses ont été faites (Where the promises were made)
    Et les choses simples nous ont rendus heureux. (And the simple things made us happy).
    Est-ce l'endroit que nous aimons ? (Is this the place that we love ?)
    Es-tu ce sentiment que j'avais rêvé ? (Are you this feeling that I had dreamed ?)
    Je l'ai trouvé maintenant, je l'ai trouvé ici. (I have found it now, I have found it here.)

Have a beautiful day !!

3. kitipa said:

Merci beaucoup Nath! I thought I would never be able to solve the mystery, but there you are, with lyrics of all three songs, complete with translation!
    I also think the name Salad is not the best, and their bags, trop chers pour moi!! I can only afford a small purse...

Anyways, thank you so much again! Most of the people here in my city where this commercial is shown have trouble identifying the songs and the singers! )