Used to be

Thread: Used to be

Tags: None
  1. Thatonegirl97 said:

Default Used to be

This isn't the way it used to be. Now it's just you and me. Fearing from what we want. Don't let it get to you. You're falling through. Fading into the distance. You can make it if you just believe. Just believe. Free your mind from every single step in your life. Take away the memories. All that's left of me. No simple words. It's just you and me. Going back to the way it used to be. This is who I am. This is who I chose to be. No going back. Fading into black. Fear is left behind us. Memories burning into the past. Keeping us from who we want to be is what we fear the most. Looking back is all in the past. What we believe is who we are. Scream and shout but never whisper. With a single word will be the answer.

Jim Colyer said:

A bit vague! We need some concrete images.
    Jim Colyer Girl albums

amaryn said:

It's a lot you want to say there in short sentences: I like that style: not too complicated;
    However, your thoughts are rather chaotically mixed: IMHO I'd say: good intention, clear what you want to say,
    but sharpen your thoughts here and there and this will be a whole lot stronger.
    That's what we're here for: to help one another.
    Keep going, baby!