need help with german song

Thread: need help with german song

Tags: None
  1. stami984321 said:

Default need help with german song

Hi i would like some1 to help me with a german song, its probably for teen children and at some part of the lyrics it mention the verbs spielen and sprechen in different sentences like "...und spielen, ....und sprechen" I cant remember other lyrics from it any help is appreciated! Also its a woman singing it.

feuersteve said:

Where did you hear it? Do you have any kind of a link? Can you remember anything elkse? How old might the song be?
    Naja Tahira, was sagst Du? Erinnert Dich das Lied an jemanden?
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

Tahira said:

Hi Steve, hi Stami,
    I saw this request just at the Moment it wwas uploaded and I though about it and I have no idea.

spielen = to play
    sprechen = to speak

4. stami984321 said:

i heard it during the summer at a hotel, i was looking for it since then,no i cant remember anything else, i have no info about this song at all only the 2 verbs and the woman voice :P

Roxy said:

Hi,
    do you remember the tune? Maybe you can hum it and upload it. That might help us to help you.

Greetings from Bremerhaven (Germany)
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.

6. stami984321 said:

sure do i. i will try to play a part of it on the guitar and ill send u a record.

Roxy said:

Ok, we'll be waiting for it.
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.