SOLVED: Help me figure out hard rock song from Australian radio in the early 90s!

Thread: SOLVED: Help me figure out hard rock song from Australian radio in the early 90s!

Tags: None
  1. Raytrailer said:

Default SOLVED: Help me figure out hard rock song from Australian radio in the early 90s!

So I recall hearing this song either in 1993 or 1994 quite frequently on the Australian radio station Tripple J.

It was quite heavy, definitely metal or hard rock. It had some profanity, I only remember bits and pieces of the lyrics:

''I need a drink'' ''too many late nights not enough sleep'' ''dirty little sh**hole'' "Oi *guitar riff* Oi *guitar riff*"

Have googled the lyrics but had no luck. Initially I had suspected it was the band ''Paw'' as I recall the vocals sounding similar to the song ''Jessie'' by Paw but I've looked through their lyrics and it doesn't appear to be by them.

Have taken a look at Tripple J's hottest 100 from 93 and 94, I don't think it's on there although I've not had the time to go through every single song.

It could be an Aussie band. I know it's a long shot but any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks.

2. wurzlsepp said:

3. Raytrailer said:

Quote Originally Posted by wurzlsepp View Post
    THATS THE ONE!!

Thanks!!