SOLVED: Arrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr help !

Thread: SOLVED: Arrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr help !

Tags: None
  1. Skadollax said:

Default SOLVED: Arrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr help !

Back when I purchased my PS3 I downloaded a song in HD format from the playstation store.

It was 2007 and my kids were very young

We played it alot back then and now they are older they want to listen to it again.
    My wife and I have spent countless hours/weeks looking but to no avail.

We just don't have any concrete information. This is all we have...

The guy singing the song has curly hair and from memory is slender and tall.
    He walks into a house and all these strange characters appear.
    Weird things/characters appear throughout the clip...a lady is giving birth on the floor to a puppet?
    they all prounce around the house following the singer while doing the conga.
    From memeory theres a whole bunch of voices singing la la lal la la

At the end he walks away from the house, leaving all the madness behind.

At that time when I downloaded it on my ps3 hd clips like this song were a rarity and were being offered free. They were obviously promoting new songs and/or new talent in this way..

I wasnt familiar with the singer at the time nor do I recall any other songs released by him.

I know its not much but any siggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by Skadollax; 03-23-2015 at 03:57 AM.

2. saturnianali8r said:

Any idea on what type of song it was? Any more details on what the singer looked like (what color hair, etc...)? I have to admit that my first thought was the singer Mika who is tall with curly hair and started coming out in/around 2007, but so far haven't found a video that matches the description.

3. Skadollax said:

Hi,
    thanks for your help.

we think the singer looked a little like this...
    http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600...2002_07_28.jpg

from memory it had a kind of boppy tune but none of us are really sure...

arrrrr wish I could be of more help.

4. Skadollax said:

thrilled to say that after 40 hours of searching I have found it....

Old Man River - La

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q5_lYvXj-M

After failing to find it via google and youtube I began looking into my ps3 accout for a detailed history of everything I'd ever downloaded...And Everything but movie trailers and music videos was on that list...

My wife and I had searched on all the key elements of the song in every possible combination.

Not even searches on the song title yielded results..."la" until.... you combined it with old man river.

I'd almost given up when I decided to go in search of someone who might have spoken about or listed the songs available on the ps store in 2007, something I'd already previously tried.

This time I went well beyond page 1 search lists AND.......

I gotta give thanks to this guy on this thread...
    http://www.gameslurp.com/page.php?t=1631&page=2

Knight_Spg was smart enough to list the songs in that post back in 2007. He wrote....

"The music videos are what you would expect for the mass market...pop, top 40 stuff...
    I'd recommend :
    Rogue Traders - In Love Again
    Kate Miller- Heidke - Words
    Old Man River - La
    they are actually very good songs (as are some of the others), they're worth the download...plus its 1080p content"

Upon showing the intro of the song to my family, it all came flashing back and my youngest who didnt have a clue what It was I was looking for all this time.....began to tell everyone else what was next going to happen before it ocurred.

Our memories are amazing things....
    Last edited by Skadollax; 03-23-2015 at 01:15 PM.