Help me find this song through a music video description

Thread: Help me find this song through a music video description

Tags: forgotten, musicvideo, song
  1. Kat Piercy said:

Default Help me find this song through a music video description

Hi,

A few years ago (roughly around 2010-2011) I got sent a really good song by a friend. Unfortunately since then I've lost it and I can only remember bits of the video and that it had the reoccurring word 'trouble'. I'm pretty sure it was sung by a group of guys and it had quite a pop/rock feel to it.

The video starts off with a guy waking up to being handcuffed to the table, surrounded by roses and candles. This girl (his girlfriend) is climbing on him with a day of the dead themed painted black and white motif on her face. He's comically distraught by this.

Throughout the whole video, he's trying to get away from the women.

At one instance he is drugged by her and he wakes up on a picnic blanket, her cuddling to his side and he scrambles away.

Another time, he pours fuel onto himself in front of her while she's on a deck chair, drinking a tropical drink and sets himself on fire. She laughs and seems quite amused by this.

The end is of her face, back again in the room where the first sequence took place, with the painted day of the dead motif.

I hope this is a good enough description for you ^w^'' I promise it wasn't a really dark video, it actually had quite a lot of bright colours and had a messed up sense of comedy to it.

If anyone has any ideas, please tell me.

Thanks.

edit: I should mention, I first heard and watched this song on Youtube and I'm from New Zealand (idk, i read that country helps)
    Last edited by Kat Piercy; 04-05-2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: additional info