NewGod: 9 Lives Album

Thread: NewGod: 9 Lives Album

Tags: None

Newgod said:

Default NewGod: 9 Lives Album

These are songs from my latest Album named 9 Lives
    I will post one song and if I get some replies I will post the another song,,
    let me know what you think about the songs and all kind of comments are welcome as long as they are creative and constructive criticism
    the Album 9 Lives is still a work in progress album here is the song listing

1) Time Bomb
    2) Until I Turn to Dust
    3) Damages - Burn and Bury...
    4) Echo
    5) Kind Hearted
    6) No Way Out
    7) Second to None
    8) All Over Again

and keep smiling coz you all look just great that way,,
    Newgod

Newgod said:

this is song number 6 from 9 lives

Track - No Way Out
    Track - 06
    Album - 9 Lives

I lost my way and the maps don’t make any sense
    Go down a new road but its just another dead end
    There is No Way Out of this
    No way out of here,
    There is No Way Out of here
    There is No Way Out.

After the Storm Passed, I am shattered, don’t know where it came From, but it wont be the Last, so I just have to go back and Collect,
    The Pieces, Jesus it happened so Fast, I was not even fully recovered from the Past, everyone deserves a second chance to Correct,
    Their mistakes, and I would do whatever it takes but its hard when people are watching you with a magnifying glass, just to Detect,
    Your Flaws, but they wont stop there, they would even abuse the Laws just to get me in a legal mess, and if that don’t Affect,
    Me emotionally they will take it to the next Level, want me to go to hell like the Devil, can’t let that hit me so I just smile and Deflect,
    That, do good and it will Reflect back, wont Follow the path that makes me Hollow, coz I promised someone that I will Reject,
    That, build a new armor and re check that, and every time this **** Overlaps, I just go back to the Maps and Select,
    A new course, they want me to become like them, some fool with no Conscious, isn’t it Obvious they already tried everything to Infect,
    Me, I only answer to God the Lord Almighty, and whoever you Might Be, you can **** off, if you don’t Respect me don’t Expect,
    Me to be your Friend, coz I don’t fake things I don’t Pretend, and my relation with Emily and Nina are a different Subject,
    I never tried to achieve Perfection, I want to be a better person and project a proper Reflection, coz I know no one can ever be Perfect,
    All I am looking for….

No way out of here,
    There is No Way Out.

It hurts every time when it Ends, when Friends turn against me, but I guess I am used to this now coz I have seen this Same Scene,
    Many times and its better than try to make things work by Bending my rules, just another Game Ending, and the end Screen,
    Says “Play Again”, just as all this **** was for nothing, after all I did for you Nina you Scream that I am heartless and Mean,
    Let switch Roles, let me be like you, too busy fulfilling my Goals and maybe you will understand the **** that I have Been,
    Through, let me keep you Waiting, let me keep Hating you while I am Dating you, and still expect you to love me, you have Seen,
    Nothing yet, I have not even started telling you the things that you did to me and all the **** that happened Between,
    Us is now just a Fading memory, and the things that I am Facing now don’t really surprise me it feels like a Routine,
    And I am Racing against time to find a cure to my problem but its like a disease that cannot be stopped that has no Vaccine,
    And I cause more Damage than I can Manage and this Rage is making me lose my mind, as soon as someone starts a spark I react like Gasoline,
    I got no emotions left and I forgot how it felt to be human I am lost and I feel dead inside like a Machine,
    God I just….

No way out of here,
    There is No Way Out.

Newgod said:

Not a single Reply, guess I am in the wrong forum,,

well time to leave then,,

Newgod said:

Still Nothing,
    very interesting
    actually its kinda boring when I have post in my own thread and no one else does