kosovo-albanian

Thread: kosovo-albanian

Tags: None
  1. ullisss said:

Default kosovo-albanian

kosovo-albanian
    Well, so, I dont know if many people are still active on this site, but some years ago now, I used to study albanian a lot, on my own. And i came kiiind of far with it. And lately i have been thinking that I want to put some last effort into it, and to really learn it, properly! So I was gonna ask if there is any albanian (i am mostly interested in learning kosovo-albanian, since thats what i have been learning earlier, but people from Albania are of course welcomed too!) person who would feel joy over helping me, and putting some effort into making me learn?

(...And by the way, my name is Ulrika and I am a 22 year old swedish girl...)

What I would need to practice the most right now is to actually speak it. But ALL kind of help would be so welcomed with open arms!
    And of course it would be good if you know english quite well too! (Or swedish)

Thank you, thank you, and I hope there will be at least one who is willing to

2. EnverHoxha said:

Hej Ulrika!

If you're willing to learn Albanian I can still help. Let me know if you're still interested. I speak Albanian from Albania not Kosovo Albanian.

Ciao!

Marin

3. Leo102 said:

If you're willing to learn Albanian I can still help. Let me know if you're still interested. I speak Albanian from Albania not Kosovo Albanian.

4. Sheenaaoldq said:

Default kosovo albanian

Hello everyone, does any one have Albanian Language if so can you share please.. Thanks and Regards