Rob and Big song

Thread: Rob and Big song

Tags: None

ArK-TuN said:

BUMP please i need this instrumental

2. Big daddy mel said:

Default rob and big song question

whats the song called when there taking meaty to get an agent and the songs like

i do it for the hood im good lets go

ArK-TuN said:

4. Lawlz said:

I need the name of the song that plays during the Rob & Big Season 3 Trailer.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ioDF4sY60cs

An example.

The lyrics go something like, "Take a look at what ive done amazing, take a look at where im from amazing." Something guns blazing. I REALLY NEED THIS SONG.

ArK-TuN said:

6. bigarod07@yahoo.com said:

Default help

what is the name of the song when they go to take meaty to see tyson and rob thinks there going to get another tint ticket
    its like

" got the top down, in the napa valley, fina hit the town bumping makaveli, got a sack of smelly"

I cant find it anywhere

lollipop said:

@bigarod07@yahoo. com

These words are one part of Mac Dre's Let's Go Riden' song, but none of the lyrics pages include those verses in, so I guess, that's why you didn't find them.
    Here's that little sample with words, you are looking for, about 12 secs: http://h1.ripway.com/ssslll/03-mac_d...5634-6125).mp3

8. theosu809 said:

does anyone know the song that plays after the credits on the ondemand episodes. theres a black screen and it suns through some credits. if anyone knows it'd be awesome

9. AgainstReality said:

Quote Originally Posted by kfransk View Post
    Does anyone know the song that is being played int he first episode of the third season when Rob and Big are in the car wash, and singing and dancing to that particular song? Please let me know if you do! THanks!
    If it's the one where Rob keeps going "do ya?" to Big it's Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know

ArK-TuN said:

Does anyone know the song at the end of the shows during the credits ? i really want that song!

11. tooeasy26 said:

Default Rob/Big

Quote Originally Posted by aceshigh View Post
    in the 4th episode where big black is going into the nutrion clinic whats the songs that playes for a couple seconds?

it says " the overweight brothers (lover?) in the house"
    Heavy D: Overweight Lover in The House

12. mucads6 said:

in the episode where the guys go to vegas for drama's birthday, there are a couple of songs that they play when they are going to the club and in the club. does anyone know the songs?

lyrics from the first include:

"if your rolling with me let me see a show of hands, half the skanks just get off the wall and do their dance. woo hoo, let me get another woo hoo, can i get another woo hoo."

and then later when rob asks the dj to play drama's favorite song. lyrics include:

"we getting money, what about you, show them my *** everytime i come through. whats up? get your mind right, and your money right, get your game tight show me what you bang like."

any help would be great. thanks

13. jcshellyea said:

whats the song for the dc skate demo one when rob does a double flip and its like breeeaad brbread

14. howlett said:

does anyone know the song from season 1 episode 1, right at the part where rob and big get on the jet to go get meaty. its a really catchy trumpet tune?

15. MattyICE said:

Quote Originally Posted by mucads6 View Post
    in the episode where the guys go to vegas for drama's birthday, there are a couple of songs that they play when they are going to the club and in the club. does anyone know the songs?

later when rob asks the dj to play drama's favorite song. lyrics include:

"we getting money, what about you, show them my *** everytime i come through. whats up? get your mind right, and your money right, get your game tight show me what you bang like."

any help would be great. thanks
    I would also like to know the name of this song. It is in season 3 episode 10.

Thanks in advance

16. howlett said:

im pretty sure dramas favourite song is what you know by T.I.

17. MattyICE said:

Quote Originally Posted by howlett View Post
    im pretty sure dramas favourite song is what you know by T.I.
    Thats what MTV says is the song for that part of the episode, but I listened to it and it is not it, unless there is a different version of it.

Thanks for the effort anyways.

ArK-TuN said:

Quote Originally Posted by howlett View Post
    does anyone know the song from season 1 episode 1, right at the part where rob and big get on the jet to go get meaty. its a really catchy trumpet tune?

Plz help

19. howlett said:

yea that ones song sounds so familiar i just dont remember the name of it! ^^^

20. howlett said:

someone please watch this to see if you know this song http://www.spike.com/episode/17526 go to 2:38 in to segment 2. the song goes to about 3:06
    thanks alot