SOLVED: Difficult To Find Song Title/Artist

Thread: SOLVED: Difficult To Find Song Title/Artist

Tags: song lyrics unknown
  1. sadie said:

Default SOLVED: Difficult To Find Song Title/Artist

I am having trouble searching for the title of this song. Below is the Youtube link that you can listen to and an excerpt of the lyrics. (This song is NOT from Disney’s Frozen, the movie/soundtrack). The female vocalist sounds familiar and so does the music, but I still don’t remember the title itself. I have tried looking it up on google and other apps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdzFY81QDqA
    (Piano Intro)
    (Verse 1)
    No one knows and cannot see how dark shadows fall on me. Didn’t ask to be like this, you left your mark a lingering kiss. I feel you there in every space haunt me with your modiolus face. I call your name, but you don’t hear. There’s only shadows filled with fear.
    (Chorus)
    So here I am in yesterday. It’s too close, too far away. Let me go. Oh, let me go, far away into my yesterday.
    (Verse 2)
    Far an iceberg and freeze your silent words torment with ease. Your faithful love plays tricks on me, won’t listen to your dark oratory. Oh, it’s flown a life I chase. Will I find it in this place? I search for answers from the past. Will I find my peace at last?
    (Chorus)
    So here I am in yesterday. It’s too close, too far away. Let me go. Oh, let me go, far away into my yesterday.
    (Bridge)
    Don’t be cruel. Please be kind. Release me from the spell you bind. No more fears. No more tears. No more ghosts inside my mind.
    So now I’m back in yesterday. It’s too close, too far away. Let me go. Oh, let me go all the way into my yesterday. You’re gone. You’re gone. Oh, ah. You’re gone. Ah, ah, ah, ah, gone away into my yesterday.

Composer: Amanda Robert-Owens
    Indie Horror Film: "The Singing Bird Will Come" (UK)
    Theme Song-Gone
    Vocalist/Actress: Gillian Harker

Thanks a lot for the help wurzlsepp!
    Last edited by sadie; 11-02-2015 at 02:19 PM.

2. wurzlsepp said:

Frankie Jasmine said:

Quote Originally Posted by wurzlsepp View Post
    Wow,wurzlsepp! Great music sleuthing! I'm impressed.

4. wurzlsepp said:

Thanks, but not my skills. The Oscar goes to Shazam