Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Delkash- Hal Keh Rosva shodeam

pinglish and english translation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dd8pkQvhj4

afsaneh said:

Default Delkash- Hal Keh Rosva shodeam

poem: Emad Khorasani

Hal ke rosva shode’am miravi ----------------------- now that I’ve become infamous, you’re going
    Valeh o sheida shode’am miravi -------------------- [now] that I’ve become doting and crazy, you’re going
    Hal ke gheir az to nadaram kasi --------------------- now that I have no one except you
    In hame tanha shode’am miravi ---------------------- I’ve become this lonely, you’re going

Hal ke chon peikare suzane sham ------------------- now that like burning body of the candle
    Sho’le sarapa shode’am miravi ------------------------ I’ve become a flame from head to toe, you’re going
    Hal ke hamrahe kharabatian --------------------------- now that with the drunken wanderers
    Hamdame sahra shode’am miravi -------------------- I’ve become the desert’s friend, you’re going

hal ke dar vadie eshgh o jonun ------------------------ now that in valley of love and lunacy
    Vameghe azra shode’am miravi ----------------------- I’ve become Vameq of Azra, you’re going
    Hal ke dar bahre tamashaye to ------------------------ now that while watching you
    gharghe tamanna shode’am miravi ------------------- I’m drowning with need, you’re going
    Hal ke rosva shode’am miravi ----------------------- now that I’ve become infamous, you’re going
    Valeh o sheida shode’am miravi -------------------- [now] that I’ve become doting and crazy, you’re going
    Last edited by afsaneh; 12-19-2015 at 09:50 AM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare