It's an exciting time in the hip hop world. It seems like the whole game is changing. Great rappers like Future, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, Logic, J Cole and the group Odd Future have really breathed some life back into rap. If you're just looking for some fun party music I would recommend listening to some Future and maybe Drake too. The two's album What A Time To Be Alive is very fun, catchy and energetic. For those who like to think or hear a story a good suggestion would be to listen to the likes of Logic, Odd Future, Gambino, Lamar or J Cole. These rappers are very good at telling a story and doing it in a way that really gets the listener involved and entertained. All of Tyler the Creator's albums tell a collective story, but are fairly dark so be warned. Logic is a great storyteller and his two albums Under Pressure and The Incredible True Story are brilliant and well thought through, it may be worth it to look up some interviews relating to his upbringing and lyric production. Logic is also one of the best freestyle artists I have seen. I would like to point out that Odd Future is a very expansive group and not all of the members are involved in the music. Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler the Creator, Mike G, Mellowhype and Domo Genesis are some of the more significant musical artists in the group. Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler the Creator and Mellowhype are my favorites out of the group and they are all storytellers. Odd Future's vibe and lyrics can come off as very radical or extreme, but their music requires you to listen deep. Also they are geared more towards a younger generation so be advised. Anyway guys if any of yall actually read through this i'd love to see if you agree with me or even if you don't. I want to hear what you guys think about my list and info and let me know what artists I should be looking out for!