travelling to the speed of light

Thread: travelling to the speed of light

Tags: None
  1. Foster Martell said:

Default travelling to the speed of light

So folks, I was at the gym the other day... and had my headphones one and when I went off, I finally took them off and heard those simple lyrics: 'travel(ling) to the speed of light' (it could have been 'travel(ling) at the speed of light', altho now that I think about it the only part I am sure of it is speed of light)... It is a male singer and to me sounded melodic and slow, it could have been soft rock or even some indie track that I don't know about.

I have tried already to google it... without success so far... I found this forum on my search and I can tell the post that has a similar question is not the same song (Raphael Lake - Speed of Light)...

So far I can say it is not 'JOYWAVE - Traveling At The Speed Of Light', 'Coldplay - Speed Of Sound', 'Iron Maiden - Speed Of Light', 'These United States: When You're Traveling at the Speed of Light', 'Queen - Don't Stop Me Now' ...

So, please... help me!
    Last edited by Foster Martell; 12-26-2015 at 10:45 AM.

2. Th3Diplomat said:

try>

Kolt13 - love at the speed of light.

3. Foster Martell said:

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Diplomat View Post
    try>

Kolt13 - love at the speed of light.
    Oh thanks for your help... unfortunately it is not this song either. I listen to it again today at the gym and I think I have to change my post from Travelling to Travel... Also I catched some lyrics afterwards: 'Soon(er) or later we'll be crashing down'.

I managed to capture a mp3 and could be found here: http://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/455445.html

If you can hear anything, I would say it definitely is either Indie rock, alternative rock or an indie pop track... maybe similar to Travis or such... I should add that I live in Finland, and sometimes we get a lot of music from Swedish bands here, so that could be also a possibility.

4. jp12345 said:

James Iha - Speed of Love