Thanks

Default Sup? #Lifestory #Yawn

I took music on as a professional hobby when I was around 15-16 years old. At this time in life it was clear to me that I enjoyed rapping and also producing music. At this time I wasn't too clear what it was that I was doing entirely, but I was having fun whilst doing it. I would play out music at house parties and alongside it some nights, I'd even rap too. I played some of my own music, if your anything like me your first bunch of stuff you'll always think sounds terrible! (That's probably because it is, quite like mine was!)

Any way as the years went on I progressed and got better at all three things. I practiced and gigged with not only DJ'ing and MC'ing, but alongside that I was practicing producing too. Every bad tune that I made ended up being worth something, because one day I made a track that was half decent. This is when I found I liked to produce Deep/Tech house music. I was signed to Red Delicious Records internationally under my career alias House Junky and I released an EP with them consisting of 5 tracks. It was a great success for me! I met some really awesome people and it's given me a massive confidence boost in my music production. One main thing I never knew about which is a HUGE HUGE must in music is the mastering of any track. Lets just say that Mirelle Noveron (owner of Red Delicious Records) did a fantastic job on them, the quality, the punch and everything on it is just awesome now! But let me tell you, before hearing such results I never imagined it would be that different. It sounded exactly as I wanted it to, at the same time as it also pointed out to me different sound levels needed adjusting for a better master. But with practice comes perfect!

Since releasing my album, I've taken a bit of time out. Just to un wind from music again before I go in heavy and produce an albums worth of tracks. I took up MC'ing as a daily routeen to start training on some freestyle. When the time is right I'll probably write some lyrics for some full tracks again, but for now freestyle is what I'm training hard on. Since I've been doing this any way I've had producers getting in touch wanting me to drop some bars on beats for them, it's gone pretty crazy! Lifecycle has hit me up to drop some bars on one of his beats for him and as far as I know this guy in his music genre is the business. I've also had Qero dropping me bombs we got some really dark stuff going on right now so hold tight for that too! But what the hell? This is madness? There's just one problem.. I feel like I'm on an emotional flat with it all right now.

Thanks

I read all of it. Sometimes life is hard but that doesn't mean we should stop living. Just hope for the best