Hello everyone!

I'm trying to find an old song that I heard once on the radio in Toronto back nearly 20 years ago. Unfortunately, any information I might use to identify the track, went with my memory too.

All I remember with certainty was that it was a cheery, up-beat song that almost sounded like it could have been recorded by Fleetwood Mac, in the style and tempo of a song like Tusk. It was definitely a group song (not quite like "Do They Know It's Christmastime"), and it ended with the music fading but the group still chanting away. In fact, a musical chant is probably the best way to describe the song. It sounded like it would have been recorded in the late 70's or sometime in the early-mid 80's.

Sadly, this is all I remember of the song: I don't even recall even a bit of the lyrics. It was played on CHFI during their December all-you-can-stomach Christmas playlists.

Has anyone ever heard of a song like this, specifically a Christmas-themed song? Please help me settle this, it's haunted me for such a long time and all I remember was that I really enjoyed the tune.

I wish I had written down the name back then!

Thanks for your help!