Sweet dreaming of you

Thread: Sweet dreaming of you

Tags: None
  1. Music Lover 2010 said:

Default Sweet dreaming of you

These are the only words I remember, which might be the title. It's by a male singer. It was regularly played on WHIP 1350 AM Mooresville,NC way back when, apparently a country song. I called the station, but they didn't know it. It's not Don Gibson's Sweet Dreams About You. I can't find it anywhere.
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant

2. Music Lover 2010 said:

I found the song, so you can hear it, but it's still not identified and the singer isn't either. There is no contact information for the production co.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfKnNM0woY

This link might not work, but u can find it under Poppy's Revenge by Ginger Rivers. It starts at 25: 50. I can make out the words, ''I close my eyes and hope my dreams will come true and I'll be sweet, sweet dreaming of you.''
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant

3. jp12345 said:

4. Music Lover 2010 said:

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, these You Tube videos aren't available, but I found it on Sound Cloud, but it's a remix, not the original. I found another great song by him at Shazam. Unfortunately, too, there isn't any info on the singer.