Please help me find these German songs. Been looking for 10+ years.

Thread: Please help me find these German songs. Been looking for 10+ years.

Tags: None
  1. Chiru said:

Default Please help me find these German songs. Been looking for 10+ years.

Not joking. I've been looking for these 2 german songs since 2006. Back then, a friend of mine got a mix cd from someone with these two songs on it, and shortly after I moved away, I tried contacting him to find out who sang them, and he had lost the cd. The problem now is I know nothing of them to search for.

The first song starts with no music, and a very young sounding girl singing Ave Maria, then goes into a techno sounding song with german lyrics, had a great beat. Yeah, that's all I've got.

The second song starts off like a rock song, with a man angrily saying something like "Es erst voi bracht Vienna sexton zergende Bahnverkehr", that's all I have for that one as well, that last word might also be Bahnkehrver, idk, but at least that's something, lol.

I literally can't find anything else on these songs at all, and would seriously and greatly appreciate any help anyone can give.

Albruna said:

The first words of the second song are probably "Es ist vollbracht", that's what it sounds like. Unfortunately those were Jesus' last words, so good luck finding the right song with that. I tried but couldn't narrow it down. Could you perhaps record yourself pronouncing what you remember of the lyrics? That would make guessing the words easier.

My only guess that might fit, but probably not the right song:
    Herbert Grönemeyer: Mit Gott
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay3Arz8IBhM

3. Chiru said:

Yeah that song definitely wasn't it, lol. But thanks for looking, at least now I have something more to go off of. And thank you got giving me the correct spelling of that word. Honestly I don't know how I'd pronounce them at all, cuz I know I can't pronounce them the correct way.