song in American Eagle

Thread: song in American Eagle

Tags: None
  1. bereeannuh said:

Wink song in American Eagle

hey! i've been trying to find out the name of this song! i saw the music video in american eagle. the only thing i remember is a girl in a dress playing with paint? lol and she vocalized uniquely... idk. it had it's own style. sorry for the vague description!
  2. soxhasthemondays said:

regina spektor- fidelity

??
  3. bereeannuh said:

Talking

omg! yes thanks a tonn!
  4. starbucks89 said:

Smile Song I heard in American Eagle

Hey I heard this song in American Eagle this one time and it went like "whats love gotta do with it" and it was like a R&B song or rap with some light skinned guy and a girl which I saw on the screen and its been bothering me trying to figure out what the song is!! If anyone who works there can figure out can I please have some help figuring it out lol THANK YOU
  5. AEO2169 said:

that song is What's Love by Shaggy feat Akon

honestly i can't stand listening to it anymore in my store haha.
  6. starbucks89 said:

lol i can relate, working at starbucks im quite sick of bob marley and everything haha but thanks a lot though
  7. joeyp1 said:

on that same cd with the song the person before me is talking about...whats that e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g song....who sings is????
  8. ILuffOTH said:

joey, i answered that in another thread, but in case u didnt get it
    its "everything" by a cursive memory
  9. shaila00 said:

Theres a song I heard in American eagle the other day and the chorus went something simple like...

"Again and again and again and again..do it again and again" And it was a girl singing it, and the "agains" gradually went higher.

Oh my goddddd I WANT this song so bad, help if ya can!
  10. AEO2160 said:

I totally know the song that you're talking about it's been in the store a few times but I still don't know the title =[
    American Eagle Outfitters Store 2160
    Tanger Outlets
    Riverhead, New York (Long Island)
    WE ARE NOT AN OUTLET!
  11. auburnababe said:

hey shaila00, the song you are thinking of is "Again and again" by The bird and the Bee... it has been on soo many of our cds...
  12. cranny91 said:

does anyone know the song that starts off by going "silver silver silver"?
  13. smasour said:

Default Lyrics to Music Video In AE

Sorry to start the question like everyone else but.....There was this video in AE, That had went something like this: "hey there love" Had the band playing and also following this girl as she traveled around the world.

Thank you
  14. candyman said:

hey, iv been looking for this song that i heard while at american eagle, but i didnt catch the title or author... the has a african american singer and ther r a bunch of ppl dressed up plz help!
  15. shifty4play said:

Default Aaaagh! Its Killing Me!

There was a song a couple months ago that went something like "my love is your love, and your love is my love, our love is one love..."

I can't remember the name of the song or the band that does it, and google yields no results, help please

The band sounded kind of like Maroon 5
  16. AEO2160 said:

I'm going to say its probably 'cipes and the people - free me'? does it have a bunch of kids singing with him and he ends up shirtless for some reason.
    if you have itunes search in the iMixes for American Eagle Outfitters and look for the list by user xMcYummyx its my playlist I work on collecting some of the better songs from AEO floorset DVDs
    American Eagle Outfitters Store 2160
    Tanger Outlets
    Riverhead, New York (Long Island)
    WE ARE NOT AN OUTLET!
  17. candyman said:

anybody?.....
  18. ag542 said:

I was in AE and i heard this song with a trumpet and really cool beat and not a lot of words. Please help me I need to hear it again!
  19. bryang said:

Lightbulb i need help

Everytime I go in AE i hear this song but the video all it is is snow and trees...very pretty scenary but its a cool bumping song and out of the lyrics i remember is "what came first, the chicken or the egg"...and i also heard it on the radio but they didnt say the artist or title...please help me

hachi said:

Quote Originally Posted by bryang View Post
    Everytime I go in AE i hear this song but the video all it is is snow and trees...very pretty scenary but its a cool bumping song and out of the lyrics i remember is "what came first, the chicken or the egg"...and i also heard it on the radio but they didnt say the artist or title...please help me
    It is... Little Jackie - The World Should Revolve Around Me