song in American Eagle

Thread: song in American Eagle

Tags: None
  1. jackaller said:

ok so there was a song a while back i forgot the name and lyrics but in the music video it had these guys playing in like a field/grassy knoll/mountainside and there was also a guy on a moped and it was almost like a music video in a music video like it was behind the scenes but that was the music video thanx ahead of time
  2. jeahna said:

Quote Originally Posted by jman6784 View Post
    i went into ae yesterday and i heard this amazing song. i think its callled the doobie or something like that but i could not find it at all under that name. the music video has a guy laying on a bed playing a keyboard.....any help? thanks
    Matt and Kim - Daylight

The Doobie is the radio station that chose some of the songs for the playlist.
  3. jeahna said:

Quote Originally Posted by KingofSiam77 View Post
    I was in American Eagle Saturday night in Fargo, ND. and i heard the end of this song. it was a male singer singing something about moving to LA and starting a band. it sound like an alternative song with a cool techno beat over the top of it. i only heard the last min. of it but has been killing me to find out.
    Eagles of Death Metal - Wannabe in LA
  4. jennifer123 said:

I really need help! I was in American Eagle in nyc on august 31 and there was a song playing. It sounded like a band with a male lead singer and the chorus was something like "we break, we hate, we love ...etc." idk if those were the exact words but basically it was them shouting words. please help!
  5. medicboi01 said:

It might be Solange Knowles - Sandcastle Disco. Awesome song!!! It's currently being played in the stores.
  6. medicboi01 said:

Try this... Solange Knowles - Sandcastle Disco.
  7. dapson said:

Please guys i need the title of a song i heard American Eagle store in summer of 2007.It's like a dance song with a bunch of guys and girls with some nice dance routine.and song lyrics saying smth like "boys are...amini or smth like that....pls help i've been looking for this forever...
  8. sda85 said:

Default Did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by redstar141 View Post
    I was just in AE the new years eve and heard a song that had an upbeat tempo and had a female singer and the lyrics are were in French as far as I could tell. I listened to every song on the newest play list and it wasn't any of those. The store was in NH if that makes any difference.

I'm dying to find this song!
  9. ybnormal223 said:

Default American Eagle Song

Hey I heard this song in AE and it had a lot of piano in it... it sounded like it was from a movie. It was a guy singing it...but i can't put my finger on it...anyone have some suggestions? I know its vague...maybe just a list of a few... Thanks!
  10. daisyflower31 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ybnormal223 View Post
    Hey I heard this song in AE and it had a lot of piano in it... it sounded like it was from a movie. It was a guy singing it...but i can't put my finger on it...anyone have some suggestions? I know its vague...maybe just a list of a few... Thanks!

I am thinking that might be Matt Costa "Mr. Pitiful"?

I was working again the other day, and I heard this christmas song that is really familiar, I cannot remember off the top of my head what it was, however, I know it is more of an old school song! I wanted to say it was Louis Armstrong, but no luck so far. It is on the tip of my tongue! I have heard it before, I am just blanking!
  11. almager_87 said:

Default Song Title

I work at AEO in TX, I've heard a song on our holiday playlist but don't know the name or artist. Not real sure if I even have the lyrics down right, but I think it goes " and it's Christmas, what's the difference, no more lying, no more mischief...". If anyone knows what song I'm thinking of, I would really appreciate any info on it.
  12. likeyeahnstuff said:

THE FILMS - It's Christmas (What's The Difference)

okay I work at AE, and all I can remember from this song is "we walk on stilts" is on the current playlist Holiday 2009