The Holiday - Songs from new Cameron Diaz Movie

Thread: The Holiday - Songs from new Cameron Diaz Movie

Tags: None
  1. reena31 said:

Default The Holiday - Songs from new Cameron Diaz Movie

HI. Does anyone know where I can find a list of songs from the new Cameron Diaz/Jude Law movie "The Holiday?"

Thanks

2. ditzibritzi said:

Does anyone know where i can get the songs from the holiday movie with cameron diaz.. there is one song i want but i dont know the name.. the only lyrics i can remember from it are " let go let go", its from one of the scenes with cameron and jude law

3. BuenoBubbles said:

I think the name of that song is called "Let go" by Fru Fru...it's also off of the garden state soundtrack. Sometimes I find it listed under Dido...but I'm very sure that it's Fru Fru.

Thistle said:

It's Frou Frou for sure, not Dido.

5. cmc4faith said:

Wink Imogen Heap!

The music you are asking about is by Imogen Heap and 2 of her songs were played in "The Holiday" movie.

They are:

Just For Now
    Hide and Seek

Here is her myspace page for her other songs:
    www.myspace.com/imogenheap

You will be hearing more from Imogen Heap......I PROMISE!!!!! SHE'S AMAZING!

6. cmc4faith said:

Wink Frou Frou is Imogen Heap/Guy Sigsworth

Sorry about that....and the song you were looking for is "Let Go" by Frou Frou, but Imogen Heap is singing it. If you like that song, then you will love her others!

logan01 said:

Isn't Imogen Heap also part of Frou Frou, or was part of. She's probably been around the music scene for about 10 years, give or take. She's very good.

8. cmc4faith said:

Smile

I don't know if she is still part of Frou Frou or not. I just found that she was part of Frou Frou today. I will have to look into that. Here is her website if you want to check it out:

• • IMOGEN HEAP - SPEAK FOR YOURSELF • •

9. bastesque said:

Hello,
    due to the fact, that where I live nobody can give me an answer, I turn to you and hope you can help me out.
    I desperately search for the song, that Cameron Diaz is singing along on the radio when she just arrived at the house in England. The only word I can remember is "lullaby", but I don't think the song is called that way (because I already tried to search for that noun). It is a straight english guitar song, but that's all I can say.

10. bastesque said:

Quote Originally Posted by bastesque View Post
    Hello,
    due to the fact, that where I live nobody can give me an answer, I turn to you and hope you can help me out.
    I desperately search for the song, that Cameron Diaz is singing along on the radio when she just arrived at the house in England. The only word I can remember is "lullaby", but I don't think the song is called that way (because I already tried to search for that noun). It is a straight english guitar song, but that's all I can say.
    I just found the song...:-)...it's Mr Brightside - The Killers, maybe this will help others.

11. sarah854 said:

Here they are, I think!!

Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
    At Your Side - The Corrs (trailer song)
    Best of My Love - The Emotions
    Cold Hands (Warm Heart) - Brendan Benson (trailer song)
    Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing - Stevie Wonder
    Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - James Taylor
    I Believe in You - Hope Partlow (trailer song)
    It's a Shame - The Spinners
    Just For Now - Imogen Heap
    Last Christmas - Wham
    Let Go - Frou Frou (found on the CD "Details")
    Moonglow - Claude Bolling
    Mr. Brightside - The Killers
    Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
    Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
    Sha La La - Al Green
    Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
    Time - Chantal Kreviazuk (trailer song)
    Winter Wonderland - Darlene Love
    You Send Me - Aretha Franklin

12. LOULOU26 said:

There is a song called Mr Brightside by The Killers

13. prahadream said:

Let Go, is by Frou Frou
    Imogen Heap is also from Frou Frou.

Frou Frou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

14. JT said:

I am trying to remember the name of the song that plays on the clock radio when Iris wakes up and starts"jamming" in bed and says, "Thank you amanda", anyone know that one?--Thanks.

15. tina1987 said:

Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    I am trying to remember the name of the song that plays on the clock radio when Iris wakes up and starts"jamming" in bed and says, "Thank you amanda", anyone know that one?--Thanks.

I think that is Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet

16. JT said:

Thanks tina1987 that is the song.

17. katieb said:

Talking Songs from The Holiday

THANK YOU Sarah854! I have been searching and searching for Time. I've heard it in Laguna Beach, and then on the trailer for The Holiday and I didn't know what it was called and who sings it. At last I have it because of your posting! THANK YOU!

18. JENT said:

Default One more song from "The Holiday"

Thank you everyone for all the posts. You've helped me out quite a bit. There is more song I was looking for. It's the one when Cameron Diaz's character Amanda pops in a CD at Iris's house and starts singing along. Thanks!

19. pumpkin_pie said:

Post The list

Quote Originally Posted by reena31 View Post
    HI. Does anyone know where I can find a list of songs from the new Cameron Diaz/Jude Law movie "The Holiday?"

Thanks
    Hi!I'm Nancy from China.Here is the list you need.Bye the way, i love these music too~
    01. Maestro
    02. Iris and Jasper
    03. Kayak for One
    04. Zero
    05. Dream Kitchen
    06. Separate Vacations
    07. Anything Can Happen
    08. Light My Fire
    09. Definitely Unexpected
    10. If I Wanted To Call You
    11. Roadside Rhapsody
    12. Busy Guy
    13. For Nancy
    14. It's Complicated
    15. Kiss Goodbye
    16. Verso e Prosa
    17. Meu Passado
    18. The Cowch
    19. Three Musketeers
    20. Christmas Surprise
    21. Gumption
    22. Cry

20. Brittany said:

Smile what is the song ??????

hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows what the insturmental piece is when jack black and kate winslet meet is...it always plays when there is a strong wind in the movie ,...im not sure but i realllly want it so if anyone could help that would be great