The Holiday - Songs from new Cameron Diaz Movie

Thread: The Holiday - Songs from new Cameron Diaz Movie

Tags: None
  1. ashsashsalfaldwn said:

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows what the insturmental piece is when jack black and kate winslet meet is...it always plays when there is a strong wind in the movie ,...im not sure but i realllly want it so if anyone could help that would be great
    That one is "Anything Can Happen" -- it's on the Score soundtrack.

2. ashsashsalfaldwn said:

Quote Originally Posted by JENT View Post
    Thank you everyone for all the posts. You've helped me out quite a bit. There is more song I was looking for. It's the one when Cameron Diaz's character Amanda pops in a CD at Iris's house and starts singing along. Thanks!
    That's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet.

3. J-2-the-d said:

Talking Song Title

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows what the insturmental piece is when jack black and kate winslet meet is...it always plays when there is a strong wind in the movie ,...im not sure but i realllly want it so if anyone could help that would be great
    The song is from the "Cinema Paridiso" soundtrack and the track is actually called "Toto and Alfredo" composed by Ennio Morricone and Andrea Morricone. I don't believe the "anything can happen" song would be anywhere near that.

If you loved that, you will love more of the soundtrack, I promise.

4. mommabby said:

hey, I know what I'm about to write is a bit off topic; but not really..I really need to know the reggae song that I had posted about a few posts before this one, would anybody mind taking a peek and try to help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it, cuz it's driving me crazy

5. ashsashsalfaldwn said:

Quote Originally Posted by J-2-the-d View Post
    The song is from the "Cinema Paridiso" soundtrack and the track is actually called "Toto and Alfredo" composed by Ennio Morricone and Andrea Morricone. I don't believe the "anything can happen" song would be anywhere near that.

If you loved that, you will love more of the soundtrack, I promise.
    I think she was asking about "Anything Can Happen" -- because she mentioned that it played every time the wind would blow.

6. fallout555 said:

please help me with my question too, cant figure out a song:
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...se-thanks.html

7. Salona said:

plz cn u tell me tha name of the song in the holiday when diaz n law went to a restaurant n walked in the garden kissin n huggin