Roketz (Rockets) - One Way (1986) (Entire Album Lyrics)

Thread: Roketz (Rockets) - One Way (1986) (Entire Album Lyrics)

Tags: lyrics, one way, rockets, roketz
  1. roul said:

Post Roketz (Rockets) - One Way (1986) (Entire Album Lyrics)

Hello everyone,

I searched everywhere in the net but for this album (One Way, by Roketz (or Rockets)) I've only found the lyrics for "Don't Give Up", but want all the songs lyrics.
    So, I started to listen carefully and write the lyrics of all the songs, but the voice of Sal Solo is sometimes kind of low in the mix or however the words can't be completely understood. (Sometimes even the chorus words can't be understood, at least for me)
    If someone can help me to write these lyrics as close as possible by listening to the songs I'll be so grateful.
    I am not native English/American (I'm Italian), so for me it's not that easy to recognize all the words (in fact, most of the text i wrote must be wrong, but sometimes is somehow matching with the singing).
    As I already drafted out the texts, I put them here so everyone can help me correcting and adding the missing words.
    Anyone who wants to help me (and other people wanting these lyrics too) is welcome.

Thank you all in advance!

Here's the link for the songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-W2...JBPfX70cmCrXcE

(P.S.: Track 04 "Franca" is instrumental so I didn't even created the file for it)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by roul; 04-14-2018 at 03:35 PM.