New rap song maybe, old pop/slow jam sample

Thread: New rap song maybe, old pop/slow jam sample

Tags: None
  1. bigbohn001 said:

Default New rap song maybe, old pop/slow jam sample

I got this song in my head I heard on a local rap radio station in the morning. It had a girl singing the chorus sounded like rihanna or something, and a rap guy doing verse , almost like Yung Joc or some new rap guy like that. I cant remember a damn line of lyrics cause it was so mumbled the words, even the girls. If anyone by a whim knows any songs like this, that are sort of new and used a old school pop song beat like some old hall and oates song or something, PLEASE HELP!!!

The song was not too slow jammish, it was girly tho. So what ... I still liked it.

atmaestro said:

Try going to that radio station's website. Some stations list the songs they have played for the last 48 hours. Just look for the song by the time of day you heard it.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. bigbohn001 said:

Thanks for the post. Yeah I also emailed the station and asked but no reply. I just heard Cassie - Call U Out. And the more I hear it , it sounds close. But still the song was more poppy girlly, something like Dipset or Camron would do, but had that Yung Joc sounding voice. And the female vocal coulda been some obscure artist instead of a big name..

Thanks for the help, Ill just hope it plays again!

4. oneira said:

try... last night by p.diddy feat keisha cole

5. honey said:

yeah that may be it

6. bigbohn001 said:

Thanks for the replies everyone, but that song isnt it either loll. Ill keep on the journey, damn I wish it would come along again. To be more specific tho again, the song was definetly a cover of some 80s or 90s pop love song, UB40, something, you know? Oh man i wish itd play again...

7. wallypat25 said:

its not Jay-z "lost ones" is it

8. bigbohn001 said:

Na man , not lost ones... its defintely a yung joc sounding voice, or some new kid, probly someone I havent heard of, like blak jak or rich boy. something like that, and its a upbeat song

9. wicced001 said:

Question

hey is the name of the song that you are looking for called on the hotline by pretty ricky! Well hope that one helps I am also looking for a new song with a old school song I didn't see anyonw reply with the on the hotline song so maybe thats the one you are loooking for.

10. bigbohn001 said:

Tghats a good song, but not it. The song im looking for is defintely not on the charts now, its probably either from like 2001 or something, or its about to get big.

11. bigbohn001 said:

Found it....

Jibbs - Go Too Far

12. RetroRebel said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by oneira View Post
    try... last night by p.diddy feat keisha cole
    Or "Come To Me" by Diddy and Nicole (*****cat Dolls).