Please I really need help with an arabic song.. (With audio)

Thread: Please I really need help with an arabic song.. (With audio)

Tags: #arabic #song
  1. JulesMaigret said:

Default Please I really need help with an arabic song.. (With audio)

Hello friends, I hope you can help me with my request. I am a native of Venezuela, therefore I speak Spanish. When I was younger I used to listen to some Arabic music. There is a song that has been my favorite for many years, but at this point in my life I dont remember the author, nor part of the lyrics. I've been looking for it for more than 5 years and I still do not have the song.
    the only thing I remember is that the song starts with a piano solo (a bit long, first it starts slow and then increases the speed with the other instruments playing the same melody) then a woman sings and says something like "yeh liiii ye lili, thaks mii thaks miii ", after she sings, a chorus of men say the same phrase. If I'm not mistaken, the video of the song is black and white and a man playing the piano at the beginning. and I have a weak memory about the singer's name, it was something like "Myriam" or "Maria" or "Nancy". What I know, is that the song predates the year 2007.

Here is a audio https://s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws....b1af74bb41.mp3

I wrote the pronunciation of the song as it would be written in Spanish.

I know it is a difficult request, and the details are few, but for years I want to get it and it stresses me. Many thanks
    Last edited by JulesMaigret; 09-16-2018 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Adding audio!