GÖkyÜzÜnde Yalniz Gezen Yildizlar

Thread: GÖkyÜzÜnde Yalniz Gezen Yildizlar

Tags: None
  1. aksios said:

Default GÖkyÜzÜnde Yalniz Gezen Yildizlar

GÖKYÜZÜNDE YALNIZ GEZEN YILDIZLAR- the stars that are hanging around in the sky lonely

Söz : Hikmet Münir Ebcioğlu
    Beste : Teoman Alpay

Gökyüzünde yalnız gezen yıldızlarthe stars that are hanging around in the sky lonely

Yeryüzünde sizin kadar yalnızım-i am lonely as much as you are on ground
    Bir haykırsam belki duyulur sesim-if i cry out maybe my voice will be heard
    Ben yalnızım ben yalnızım yalnızım -i am lonely,i am lonely,lonely

Kaderim bu böyle yazılmış yazım-this is my destiny,it was written like that
    Hiç kimsenin aşkında yoktur gözüm-i dont envy nobosy's love
    Bir yalnızlık şarkısı söyler sazım-my only playing is song of loneliness

Tatmadığım zevk kalmadı dünyada-there is no taste that i havent tried
    Hangi kalbe girdimse kaldı izim-whichever heart i went in,i left impression
    Taşa geçer kendime geçmez sözüm-i can listen what i say to stone but cant help myself

i am sure so many will like this song if they listen,it is really so beautiful song,i like it so so much and moreover u can listen this ! but not original version,just some recordings from some series

the first one is a male YouTube - Barış Akarsu - Gökyüzünde yalnız gezen yıldızlar

the second is a female YouTube - Yasemin Hadivent - Gökyüzünde Yalnız Gezen Yıldızlar

all is good!

have fun

2. AniL said:

The original version is The Zeki Müren Version.. Which i think the best...

It's a lovely song.. So thanks to "aksios" for sharing & translation..

In addition, This song is about Loneliness, is about being alone, in other words mr or mrs Lonely =)... Everytime you listen this songs it gets you and makes you daydream.. Looking without realizing what goes around.. You pass across all your life.. Your friends, lovers, family.. Where in your life you feel lonely.. Kind'o Depressive.. =)

And my turkish friends, remember Orhan Veli's famous lines of Poem "Eskiler Alıyorum"; "Ah bir de Rakı Sisesinde Balık olsam!"..

3. pnar said:

such a depressive song..but i love it!! it is nice to see it here

ciao

4. aksios said:

ah ahhh,i like all poems,i like even though it is painful to feel it inside of me!i love it,r u new?i mean from turkey

5. rayaneiwane said:

hi I want to know if there is any artist who sing it ? thx

6. AniL said:

Quote Originally Posted by aksios View Post
    ah ahhh,i like all poems,i like even though it is painful to feel it inside of me!i love it,r u new?i mean from turkey
    who doesn't like poems.. =)

That pain inside is some other a positive experience to live.. Whenever you read and close your eyes, just think of your life.. And question yourself about what you have done in past years.. And finding answers to that questions and shape your life.. That's what is all about..

It's like "IKRAM" advertisement saying "Sen Yenisin Galiba?".. Yes i'm new.. I knew this site but recently registered..

And i'm from Turkey, Istanbul..

What about you??

7. AniL said:

Quote Originally Posted by rayaneiwane View Post
    hi I want to know if there is any artist who sing it ? thx
    Zeki Muren

Candan Ercetin

And take a look at aksios' links...

8. aksios said:

i exactly agree with you!i am from bartın u know!age?univ?

9. AniL said:

i exactly agree with you!i am from bartın u know!age?univ?
    actually i don't know you're from bartın.. But i know Bartın =)

Psychology student @ Dogus

Now your turn.. I guess Literature student.. May be or may not? We'll see :-*??

10. aksios said:

how could u know!i am in my last year at anatolian high school wanna be in any good univ coming year!you are wellcome then!it is a lil bit odd to speak in english with u

11. AniL said:

how could u know!i am in my last year at anatolian high school wanna be in any good univ coming year!you are wellcome then!it is a lil bit odd to speak in english with u
    Ooppss.. I'm wrong.. Sorry for that..

I hope you will be in a good university..

You're right it's odd but i get used to speak english with friends.. Sometimes as practice, sometimes for work.. And sometimes there maybe a foreign person.. And now it is also a practice for me, too..

Thin Air said:

All the best in completing High school. I'm sure that you'll do well and will enroll into university without any problems.

You're so young yet very gifted in terms of amount of phrases, statements and sentences which you could clearly express, eplain as well as emphasize on. Wow! I assume you'll be studying English once you get in. No?

13. aksios said:

as long as i could understand u meant that i will be studying on 'english literature and grammer'! yeah you are right i am in foreign language class and the english is the subject that i want to study on!but i dont know maybe ş can choose the other one too! or both of two!u know!i am in my last year and i am studying hard to enter a good university!i hope i can !i need your prays and good wishes too

Thin Air said:

as long as i could understand u meant that i will be studying on 'english literature and grammer'! yeah you are right i am in foreign language class and the english is the subject that i want to study on!but i dont know maybe ş can choose the other one too! or both of two!u know!i am in my last year and i am studying hard to enter a good university!i hope i can !i need your prays and good wishes too
    I see. Well good luck with completing your studies. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

BTW - what other language are you planning to study?

groovy said:

Talking

Yes,It's not hard to guess,that you're in foreign language class and english language is important to you
    Because,it's seem,that you understand languages very well and you can not only understand but also translate well!
    Actually,I am also interested in languages.Perhaps you also can guess that ;>
    But you know,in Turkish I don't have that experience,like you.I am just interested in that.
    So,good luck to you and I am sure,that your dreams will come true!

16. aksios said:

oh guys! i am very very pleased hearing that,here is so hard to recognize everybody whether can speak english well or not.but i cannot help myself seeing some of them are really doing their best! you are fine as well,i want to all know about u more!i got so few friends via this forum and we still speak sometime by the help of msn as u can guess!=)i am very glad to be here with u and the more time passes the more i will know about you!i am excited already!

groovy said:

It's nice to hear that from you.Actually I think the same..
    So,good luck to you all.I think,we will know about others soon more