Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - Hateb3ed Youm ♪

Hateb3ed Youm
    You'll Leave For A Day

mana el-alb elly mosh momken te3eesh ba3deeh / I'm the heart that you could never live after
    beteb3ed 3anno w tseebo w terga3 leeh / you leave it and then come back to it
    hateb3ed youm w fet-tany hate7tagly / you'll leave for a day and on the second you'll need me
    w teegy te2oully mosh ader w terga3ly / and you'll come and tell me "I can't take it anymore" and come back to me

mana el-alb elly mosh momken te3eesh ba3deeh / I'm the heart that you could never live after

bete3ned leih fe e7sasak, ta3ala madam beteshta2ly / why are you stubborn with you feelings, come to me since you miss me
    bete7lam beya fe b3adak w nefsak teegy tendahly / you dream of me when you're away and you wish to call me

hateb3ed youm w fet-tany hate7tagly / you'll leave for a day and on the second you'll need me
    w teegy te2oully mosh ader w terga3ly / and you'll come and tell me "I can't take it anymore" and come back to me

ana 3arfak, mafeesh gowak wala fe albak 7abib tany / I know you, there isn't anyone else in your heart
    wana zayak, hawaya hawak laken mabakhafsh tensany / and I'm like you, my love is yours, but I'm not afraid that you'll miss me
    (2x)

da yama esh-shou2 fe alby nadak wa7eshny w mosh ayelhalak / the longing in my heart has called you many times, I miss you but I won't say it to you
    bakhaf albak fe youm ye2wa w te3mel feya ma badalak / I'm afraid that someday your heart would get stronger and you'd do with me whatever you want
    (2x)

bete3ned leih fe e7sasak, ta3ala madam beteshta2ly / why are you stubborn with you feelings, come to me since you miss me
    bete7lam beya fe b3adak w nefsak teegy tendahly / you dream of me when you're away and you wish to call me

(2x)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

هتبعد يوم

ما أنا القلب اللي مش ممكن تعيش بعديه
    بتبعد عنه و تسيبه و ترجع ليه
    هتبعد يوم و في التاني هتحتاجلي
    و تيجي تقوللي مش قادر و ترجعلي

بتعند ليه في احساسك تعالى مدام بتشتاقلي
    بتحلم بيا في بعادك و نفسك تيجي تندهلي

أنا عارفك، مفيش جواك ولا في قلبك حبيب تاني
    و أنا زيك، هوايا هواك لكن ما بخافش تنساني

ده ياما الشوق في قلبي ناداك واحشني و مش قايلهالك
    بخاف قلبك في يوم يقوى و تعمل فيا ما بدالك

بتعند ليه في احساسك تعالى مدام بتشتاقلي
    بتحلم بيا في بعادك و نفسك تيجي تندهلي

Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-02-2007 at 08:40 AM.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - La Ya Alby ♪

La Ya Alby
    No My Heart

ana leih bafakkar feeha keda leih? / why am I thinking about her like that?
    w ta3eb nafsy 3ala eih? dah 7ob w ra7 / and why am I beating myself? it's a love that's gone
    3ala eih 7ayaty te3ady w troo7? / why would my life pass by and go
    w a3eesh ayamy magroo7, kefaya gera7 / and I live my days wounded, enough with the wounds

la ya alby, la tawe3ny wensa web3ed 3an hawah / no my heart, no please listen to me and forget and leave her love
    ensa 7obo tany webda2 men gedeed lessa el 7ayah / forget her love again and star over, life it still going on
    aywa ha2dar ba3do akamel, mosh hamoot law mosh ma3ah / yes I will be able to continue after her, I won't die if I'm not with her
    (2x)

ya alby ezzay yebe3na w lessa sharyeen / my heart, how could she leave us while we still want her
    naseena w bardo fakreen, makansh gharam / she forgot us but we still remember, it wasn't love
    3ala eih? kefaya 2ahat w ta3zeeb, / for what? enough with the moans and tortures,
    ya gar7 yareeto beyteeb, dah 7ata 7aram / oh wound I wish it got be healed, that's very hard

la ya alby, la tawe3ny wensa web3ed 3an hawah / no my heart, no please listen to me and forget and leave her love
    ensa 7obo tany webda2 men gedeed lessa el 7ayah / forget her love again and star over, life it still going on
    aywa ha2dar ba3do akamel, mosh hamoot law mosh ma3ah / yes I will be able to continue after her, I won't die if I'm not with her
    (2x)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

لا يا قلبي

أنا ليه، بفكر فيها كده ليه؟
    و تاعب نفسي على ايه؟ ده حب و راح
    على ايه حياتي تعدي و تروح؟
    و أعيش أيامي مجروح، كفاية جراح

لا يا قلبي، لا طاوعني و انسى و ابعد عن هواه
    انسى حبه تاني و ابدأ من جديد لسه الحياة
    أيوه هقدر بعده أكمل، مش هموت لو مش معاه

يا قلبي ازاي يبيعنا و لسه شاريين
    ناسينا و برده فاكرين، ما كانش غرام
    على اي؟ كفاية آهات و تعذيب
    يا جرح يا ريته بيطيب، ده حتى حرام

لا يا قلبي، لا طاوعني و انسى و ابعد عن هواه
    انسى حبه تاني و ابدأ من جديد لسه الحياة
    أيوه هقدر بعده أكمل، مش هموت لو مش معاه

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post
    I thouht you Angelus know a bit of phrases in arabian... Sorry :-}

Link to "Tab lia kedda" (10.93MB) Bolt - Tab lia kedda
    i do but that obviously wasnt one of them..probably cuz it doesnt feature in too many songs :P lol...but now it is part of the vocab and the drive was around 90 pounds..found it online very good deal

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Sergios just asked you "How Much Is That HDD?".

And I don't care about where the band is from as long as they do good music.
    I'll check out those bands you recommended...
    thanks
    let me know if you like them and then we'll take it from there...i have them all, maybe you can get them off me somehow?

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - Laa Enta Bete3mel Keda ♪

Lama Enta Bete3mel Keda
    When You Do This

lama enta bete3mel keda feya, gheerak ye3mel eih? / when you do this to me, what would the others do?
    tegra7 alby w teegy 3alaya, tab sebtelhom eih? / you break my heart and stand aganist me, then what did you leave for them to do?
    ma32oul 7ata a3az 7abaybee baye3 alby w gayy 3aleeh / is it possible that my dearest love doesn't want my heart and stands aganist it?
    (2x)

fahhemny leih betgarra7ny, fahhemny leih bas naseeny / explain to me why do you hurt me, explain to me why do you forget me
    da badal ma teegy tefarra7ny, tefra7 awy be domoo3 3einy / instead of you coming to make me happy, you are happy with my tears
    feen elly kan ayam zaman beymoot law ana abky aw at2allem / where's the one that used to die inside if I cried or was hurt

enta makontesh keda, eih malak? enta garalak eih? / you weren't like that, what's wrong with you? what happened to you?
    men emta 3azaby beye7lalak w ba2eet tefra7 beeh? / since when was my torture so sweet for you nad would please you?
    enta makontesh keda eih malak? enta bete3mel kol dah leih? / you weren't like that, what's wrong with you? why are you doing all that?

lama enta bete3mel keda feya, gheerak ye3mel eih? / when you do this to me, what would the others do?
    tegra7 alby w teegy 3alaya, tab sebtelhom eih? / you break my heart and stand aganist me, then what did you leave for them to do?
    ma32oul 7ata a3az 7abaybee baye3 alby w gayy 3aleeh / is it possible that my dearest love doesn't want my heart and stands aganist it?

fahhemny leih betgarra7ny, fahhemny leih bas naseeny / explain to me why do you hurt me, explain to me why do you forget me
    da badal ma teegy tefarra7ny, tefra7 awy be domoo3 3einy / instead of you coming to make me happy, you are happy with my tears
    feen elly kan ayam zaman beymoot law ana abky aw at2allem / where's the one that used to die inside if I cried or was hurt

لما انت بتعمل كده فيا

لما انت بتعمل كده فيا، غيرك يعمل ايه؟
    تجرح قلبي و تيجي عليا، طب سبتلهم ايه؟
    معقول حتى أعز حبايبي بايع قلبي و حاي عليه

فهمني ليه بتجرحني، فهمني ليه بس ناسيني
    ده بدل ما تيجي تفرحني تفرح قوي بدموع عيني
    فين اللي كان أيام زمان يموت لو أنا أبكي أو أتألم

انت ماكونتش كده، ايه مالك؟ انت جرالك ايه؟
    من امتى عذابي بيحلالك و بقيت تفرح بيه؟
    انت ماكونتش كده ايه مالك؟ انت بتعمل كل ده لبه؟

لما انت بتعمل كده فيا، غيرك يعمل ايه؟
    تجرح قلبي و تيجي عليا، طب سبتلهم ايه؟
    معقول حتى أعز حبايبي بايع قلبي و حاي عليه

فهمني ليه بتجرحني، فهمني ليه بس ناسيني
    ده بدل ما تيجي تفرحني تفرح قوي بدموع عيني
    فين اللي كان أيام زمان يموت لو أنا أبكي أو أتألم

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - Layaly ♪

Layaly
    Nights

ba2aly kteer banady 3aleek / I've been calling you for a long time
    ba7ebak leih ta3ebny ma3ak? / I love you, why are you exhausting me?
    wana wayak bafakar feek / when I'm with you I think about you
    w bansa en-nas wala bansaak / and I forget the people but I never forget you

layaly 3ala dal-7al / I've been like that for nights
    layaly 7odny moshta2lak / my hug misses you for nights
    ta3ala walla mosh 3al bal / come, or you're not thinking about me
    ta3ala alby me7taglak / come, my heart needs you

bekelma wa7da te7yeeny / with one ord you revive me
    7abiby oulha w kefaya / my darling say it and enough
    ana 3ayzak tenaseeny / I want you to make me forget
    zamany wenta wayaya / my time when you're with me

ana gheerak maleesh tany / besides you I have nobody else
    wala gheerak ha3eesh wayah / and I won't live with anybody other than you
    ana leek wenta 3alashany / I'm for you and you're for me
    wala gheerak ana bahwah / and I don't love anybody other than you

ba2aly kteer banady 3aleek / I've been calling you for a long time
    ba7ebak leih ta3ebny ma3ak? / I love you, why are you exhausting me?
    wana wayak bafakar feek / when I'm with you I think about you
    w bansa en-nas wala bansaak / and I forget the people but I never forget you

(2x)

ليالي

بقالي كتير بنادي عليك
    بحبك ليه تاعبني معاك
    و أنا وياك بفكر فيك
    و بنسى الناس ولا بنساك

ليالي على ده الحال
    ليالي حضني مشتاقلك
    تعالى ولا مش عالبال
    تعالى قلبي محتاجلك

بكلمة واحدة تحييني
    حبيبي قولها و كفاية
    أنا عايزك تنسيني
    زماني و انت ويايا

ليالي على ده الحال
    ليالي حضني مشتاقلك
    تعالى ولا مش عالبال
    تعالى قلبي محتاجلك

أنا غيرك ماليش تاني
    ولا غيرك هعيش وياه
    أنا ليك و انت علشاني
    ولا غيرك أنا بهواه

ليالي على ده الحال
    ليالي حضني مشتاقلك
    تعالى ولا مش عالبال
    تعالى قلبي محتاجلك

بقالي كتير بنادي عليك
    بحبك ليه تاعبني معاك
    و أنا وياك بفكر فيك
    و بنسى الناس ولا بنساك

ليالي على ده الحال
    ليالي حضني مشتاقلك
    تعالى ولا مش عالبال
    تعالى قلبي محتاجلك

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ragheb Aalamah - Tab Leih ♪

Tab Leih
    Then Why

tab leih keda teshghel alby w teshghel 3a2ly w baly ma3ak? / then why do you stay in my heart and on my mind nad coniousness with you like that?
    tab leih keda teb3ed, te3ned, tekhlef wa3dy ya ro7y ma3ak? / then why do you leave me and be stubborn and don't keep my promis with you, my soul like that?
    (2x)

baftekrak wenta naseeny / I remember you while you're forgetting me
    w yeroo7 en-noum men 3einy / and I couldn't sleep at all (expression)
    wenta terta7 ya 7abiby / and you rest, my love
    wat3azeb ana fe hawak / and I get tortured in you love
    (2x)

tab leih keda teshghel alby w teshghel 3a2ly w baly ma3ak? / then why do you stay in my heart and on my mind nad coniousness with you like that?
    tab leih keda teb3ed, te3ned, tekhlef wa3dy ya ro7y ma3ak? / then why do you leave me and be stubborn and don't keep my promis with you, my soul like that?

ya 7abib el alb ta3ala / oh love of my heart come
    ya sayeb alby fe 7alah / you who left my heart alone
    law oult ansaak, ma2darsh ansaak / if I said "I will forget you", I couldn't forget you
    da beyegree fe dammy hawak / your love runs in my veins
    me7taglak ana ya 7abiby / I need you my love
    magroo7 arrab ya tabiby / I'm wounded, come closer my doctor
    da dawaya hawak, w monaya lo2ak / my medicin is your love, and all my hope is to meet you
    moshta2 terga3 tenadeeny / I miss you calling me

baftekrak wenta naseeny / I remember you while you're forgetting me
    w yeroo7 en-noum men 3einy / and I couldn't sleep at all (expression)
    wenta terta7 ya 7abiby / and you rest, my love
    wat3azeb ana fe hawak / and I get tortured in you love
    (2x)

banady 3aleek esma3ny / I'm calling you, listen to me
    3an 7obak meen yemna3ny? / what prevents me from you love?
    ya aghla 7abib, men alby areeb / you most precious lover, you're close to me heart
    esma3 lesh-shou2 wes-ma3lee / listen to the longing and listen to me
    mosh zanby en ana 7abeetak / it's not my fault that I loved you
    w gowa 3enaya dareetak / and hid you in my eyes
    3an kol en-nas, ya kol en-nas / from all the people, you're all the people to me
    ma kefaya bo3ad werga3ly / enough with the separaton and come back to me

**** NOTE : The composer of this song is my friend, he just did this song and nothing else.

Sergios said:

Shukran, ghudinu lakabi waheda :-)

So what you think about those links of mine?
    Be honest!

So your friend is a DJ or amateur?
    Last edited by Sergios; 03-02-2007 at 01:46 PM.
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

I still haven't checked them, good thing you reminded me, I'm on it.

And no, he was a student at the Music Academy, he is a talented composer, but he wants to become a singer himself so he is idle right now

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Sa2alo 3einaya
    They Asked My Eyes

beblad allah daye3 ya ya 7abiby, w nasy yally kan / I've been lost in the world* my darling, and forgot what used to be
    ana ma atwal laylee ya 7abiby, er7amny men en-nesyan / Oh my nights are so long my darling, have mercy on me from the forgetness
    (2x)

ah men ghadr ez-zamaan / oh from the betrayal of time
    le gheyabak ma 7sabt 7esab / I haven't thought about your absence
    shouf 3youny 3al gheyab / looks what happened to my eyes from your absebce

sa2alo 3einaya 3aleek w layaly w 3anny enta be3eed / they asked my eyes about you and nights you've been away from me
    keef btensa gharamy ya ghaly w be hawak 3ayesh 3omr jedeed / how could you foget my love, my perious, while I'm living in your love a new life
    (2x)

ana khayef albak yensa 7anany wetgheeb el a7lam / I'm afraid that your heart might forget my kindness and then all the dreams are gone
    w 3eyoony teb2a sahraneh layaly wtdee3 el ayaam / and my eyes would be sleepless for nights and the days would go by

ah men ghadr ez-zamaan / oh from the betrayal of time
    le gheyabak ma 7sabt 7esab / I haven't thought about your absence
    shouf 3youny 3al gheyab / looks what happened to my eyes from your absebce

sa2alo 3einaya 3aleek w layaly w 3anny enta be3eed / they asked my eyes about you and nights you've been away from me
    keef btensa gharamy ya ghaly w be hawak 3ayesh 3omr jedeed / how could you foget my love, my perious, while I'm living in your love a new life
    (6x)
    tnx mohammad jan(in persian we are calling our dears with his/her name and Jan- it means you are dear for me as my life). anyway merci keteer ya ghali. amar is right! god sent you for us(specially for me. i'm a bit egocentric :d)
    what's about this part?

[/QUOTE]
    beblad allah daye3 ya ya 7abiby, w nasy yally kan / I've been lost in the world* my darling, and forgot what used to be
    [/QUOTE]

you put this star for what ? i think the mean was clear and i got it. (tnx again)
    can i have another request habibi? when you have some free time plz say. ok?

Angelus said:

we say jan for 'my dear' in armenian as well
  12. hollyraqx said:

Red face Lyrics for Hatigui Tani by Pascale Machalani

I am brand new to this site, but it looks like an amazing resource. I would greatly appreciate help with the song Hatigui Tani by Pascale Machalani. I think I understand the overall feeling of the song - she's mad at a guy, telling him he'll be sorry for what he's done? I studied a little MSA but no dialect, so the figures of speech, idioms, etc. stump me. She repeats a lot, so I didn't write out every single line of the song. Thank you to anyone who can help. Don't hurt yourself lauging at my phonetic spelling. I prefer using SATTS, but didn't see anyone else using it.

rooh wa ansani
    bukra 7atiji tani

rooh wa ansani
    bess 7atendim youm 3lashani

anta kunta bitaqool tahwani
    lama 7atiji fi youm tinsani

dunia wa allah wa fiha 3jayib
    rooh 7atigi tani

meen anta meen
    anta 3shan 7abeebak

aih anta aih
    law 7aqool lildunia anseitk

shoof abqi shoof
    bukra tendim lama aseebak

rooh yaallah rooh
    bukra shooqak tani jibak

RoCk-StAr said:

Khahesh Mikonam Vanda.
    About the star, I wanted to say that "Beblad Allah" litterally means "In the countries of god", it's a figure of speech for "The world" usually used when someone is lost, they say "tayeh fe belad allah".
    And sure give me your next request, give them all to me and I'll do them asap.
    And now I finally understood where the Turkish "Can" comes from.

hollyraqx, you got the overall meaning right, I'll translate it for you asap, welcome to the board, and to the Arabic thread.

Noora said:

Post Moustafa Amar - Monaya

Salam again!
    If someone have time.. Translate to english?

monaya ya 7abibi ti7is hawaya (hawaaya)
    wa yareetak ta3raf eih guwaya (guwaaya) (2x)

ayaam wi sneen betfot (3omri yigri minny)
    Wi ta3ish ahlam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny) (2x)

7abeeb ana ba7lam tib2a ma3aya (ma3aaya)
    min nar el bo3d te3ebt kfaaya (kfaaya) (2x)

ayaam wi sneen bitfut (3omri yigri minny)
    Wi ta3ish ahlam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny)

Wi ta3ish a7lam wi tmut

layali fayetny liwa7di layali (layaali)
    Walla albak 7ases elly garali (garaali) (2x)

Wi ta3ish a7lam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny) (2x)

Wi ta3ish a7lam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny) (2x)

monaya ya 7abibi ti7is hawaya (hawaaya)
    wa yareetak ta3raf eih guwaya (guwaaya) (2x)

ayaam wi sneen betfot (3omri yigri minny)
    Wi ta3ish ahlam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny) (3x)

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Mustafa Amar - Monaya ♪

Monaya
    My Wish

monaya ya 7abibi ti7is hawaya (hawaaya) / my wish my darling is for you to feel my love (my love)
    wa yareetak ta3raf eih guwaya (guwaaya) / and I wish you'd know what's in me (in me) (in me is an expression for "my feelings")
    (2x)

ayaam wi sneen betfot (3omri yigri minny) / day and years pass (my life escapes from me)
    Wi ta3ish ahlam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny) / and dreams live and die (while you're inside me) (inside my heart)
    (2x)

7abeeby ana ba7lam tib2a ma3aya (ma3aaya) / my darling I dream you'd be with me (with me)
    min nar el bo3d te3ebt kfaaya (kfaaya) / I'm sick of the flames of separation, enough (enough)
    (2x)

ayaam wi sneen betfot (3omri yigri minny) / day and years pass (my life escapes from me)
    Wi ta3ish ahlam wi tmut (winta guwwa minny) / and dreams live and die (while you're inside me) (inside my heart)
    (2x)

layali fayetny liwa7di layali (layaali) / for nights you've left me alone (nights)
    Walla albak 7ases belly garali (garaali) / but your heart doesn't feel what happend to me (happend to me)
    (2x)

(4x)

monaya ya 7abibi ti7is hawaya (hawaaya) / my wish my darling is for you to feel my love (my love)
    wa yareetak ta3raf eih guwaya (guwaaya) / and I wish you'd know what's in me (in me) (in me is an expression for "my feelings")
    (2x)

(3x)

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Pascal Mash3alani - Hatigi Tani ♪

Hatigui Tani
    You'll Come Again

rooh wa ansani / go away and forget me
    bukra 7atiji tani / tomorrow you'll come back to me

rooh wa ansani / go away and forget me
    bess 7atendim youm 3lashani / but you'll regret some day

anta kunta tetoul tahwani?! / have you even been able to love me?! (means "I'm out of your league")
    lama tiji fi youm tinsani! / that some day you'd forget me!

dunia wa allah wa fiha 3jayib / I swear this world is full of weird things
    rooh 7atigi tani / go, you'll come back

meen, anta meen! / who are you?!
    anta anta 3shan 7abeetak / you are who you are because I loved you

aih, anta aih?! / what would you be?!
    law 7aqool lildunia nseitk / if I told the world that I forgot you

shoof abqi shoof / see, you'll see
    bukra tendim lama aseebak / you'll be sorry when I leave you

rooh yaallah rooh / go ahead and leave
    bukra shooqak tani jibak / your longing will bring you back

Angelus said:

rock star 3asal...do you check the email i have for ur msn? i wanna send you a few of my fav songs and also a 50 sec part of an arabic song.. if you could tell me the singer, title of it..and also translate it for me... and if you can do the translation, also tell me which is the part that was sent to me... its meant to tell me something hehe

RoCk-StAr said:

Sure no problem, send it
  19. hollyraqx said:

Talking Thank you!

Rockstar, thank you so much! I can't tell you how helpful this is. Just like this last attempt, I always get the feeling of the song, but I miss out on the little details that make the song as good as it is. Hopefully I'll be able to learn more for myself and become more proficient as I read your other translations posted here. Thank you again for sharing your skills.

Angelus said:

mmm.. this is a bit slow..and you are gonna have a few mails..some will be from angelus valkyrie, some from sissi doganian... both are me LOL... before you go spam me