Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

Angelus said:

grrrrr...email is pissin me off, it wont attach, wont send, returns..now i lost track of what i sent....can you list the ones you got, and ill make another folder and send it another way

Noora said:

Smile شكرا

Thank you so much!
    You saved my day

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyraqx View Post
    Rockstar, thank you so much! I can't tell you how helpful this is. Just like this last attempt, I always get the feeling of the song, but I miss out on the little details that make the song as good as it is. Hopefully I'll be able to learn more for myself and become more proficient as I read your other translations posted here. Thank you again for sharing your skills.
    You're more than welcome, send me any other requests you got too.
    and I totally understand since I'm learning Turkish through music too.

Angelus, I can't log on hotmail right now, I'll give you a list later, and btw, you could upload it at RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Noora, you're welcome, anymore requests?! Btw, cute kitty.
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-03-2007 at 01:14 PM.

RoCk-StAr said:

Ok I just checked, you sent me "Immortal I Stand", "Headbangers Ballroom" & "I'm Not Afraid"

Sergios, I just checked the links you posted, I liked "Oh, play for me musician dear", but "Zvezda po imeni solntze" is corrupted I guess, it doesn't play...
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-03-2007 at 02:46 PM.

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    we say jan for 'my dear' in armenian as well
    angelus jan are you armenian?
    if you are can you plz introduce some armenian songs? i really like armenia language. last year i was speaking with a armenian girl and when she spoke with her sister i was watching at their mounth all the time
    recently afo (an irani-armani singer) sang a song in the name -maral jan- it says : anoosh maral jan or manoosh or something like that. but it's really beautiful. i could'nt find a link for download this but i'm watching this song in persian chanels.
    in amenian singers i just khow armen and andy(cuz he is half-persian)
    anyway. plz recomend some nice armenia songs for me. of course if you can.
    :-*

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Noora View Post
    Moi!
    Hi!
    Salam!

I put only one Finnish language song that i like....

Johanna Kurkela:

YouTube - Johanna Kurkela - Olet uneni kaunein (live @ Eurovision)

Johanna Kurkela sings about most beautiful dream.
    dorood (we are using both of dorood & salam in persian)
    this song is soooooo nice in my opinion. do you have a link for this song in audio version and download able? i wanna this song for my ipod and cellphone.
    and if you have a time just write the lyric and introduce more songs in this mode. (i'm so rude! i khow)
    beforehand tnx sweetie. kiss your nice kitty.(what's her/his name?)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Khahesh Mikonam Vanda.
    About the star, I wanted to say that "Beblad Allah" litterally means "In the countries of god", it's a figure of speech for "The world" usually used when someone is lost, they say "tayeh fe belad allah".
    And sure give me your next request, give them all to me and I'll do them asap.
    And now I finally understood where the Turkish "Can" comes from.
    tnx for the explain ya noor 3ayni :X
    my requests are -hatroh (soma) - 3an eznak (rolla sa3d) - ayooh (rosy) and etc(i'll tell later!! you did my requests as well and it made me rude mohammad )
    i can wait a long time so do it when you have a time habibi.
    and 2 question. i think you heard maria's new song.
    i can understand whole the lyric except 2 part
    ta3ala bas ! it means- come on! enough!- ?
    -iyak li la - i'm not sure that i got it right or not! anyway i cant understand this word!
    if i give you tnx every day BAS it's not enough for you azizi
    Last edited by Vanda; 03-03-2007 at 06:09 PM.

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    angelus jan are you armenian?
    if you are can you plz introduce some armenian songs? i really like armenia language. last year i was speaking with a armenian girl and when she spoke with her sister i was watching at their mounth all the time
    recently afo (an irani-armani singer) sang a song in the name -maral jan- it says : anoosh maral jan or manoosh or something like that. but it's really beautiful. i could'nt find a link for download this but i'm watching this song in persian chanels.
    in amenian singers i just khow armen and andy(cuz he is half-persian)
    anyway. plz recomend some nice armenia songs for me. of course if you can.
    :-*
    aio vanda jan, i am ill look into it..i cant think of anything right now, probably cuz i just woke up lol, but ill be back with info by tonight :*

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Angelus, I can't log on hotmail right now, I'll give you a list later, and btw, you could upload it at RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    yea thats what i was thinkin...most mails were returned to me sayin ur inbox is full haha...i just have to connect the other drive and ill be on it.. ill let you know
  10. bisma said:

could someone please transulate the song rehet el habyeb it's from amr diab
  11. bisma said:

thank you so much

RoCk-StAr said:

OMG!!!
    This translation is totally off, I'll do the correct one... omg that's awful.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Amr Diab - Ri7et El-7abayeb ♪

Ri7et El-7abayeb
    What Comes From The Loved Ones
    (Literally "The scent/smell of the loved ones", it's an Egyptian expression used to talk about something that is sent by/ someone related to people we care about) ("Breath" is "nafas")

ay 7aga teegy men ri7et el-7abayeb / whatever comes from the loved ones
    bettammen alby elly mashghoul 3ally ghayeb / reassures my heart about the abscent one
    kelmeteen yet2alo menno walla 3anno / two words said by her or about her
    yettammen alby elly mashghoul 3ally ghayeb / reassure my heart that's worried about the absent one
    (2x)

lessa same3 kol kelma 2alha leya / I still hear every word she told me
    lessa shayfo zay ma yekoon bein edeya / I still see her as if she was between my hands
    ah ya shou2 khaleek ba2a 7enayen 3alaya / oh longing please be gentle on me
    w raya7ly alby elly mashghuol 3ally ghayeb / and ease up my heart that's worried about the absent one

bettammen alby elly mashghoul 3ally ghayeb / reassures my heart about the abscent one
    yettammen alby elly mashghoul 3ally ghayeb / reassure my heart that's worried about the absent one

3aysha ashwa2na el wafeya feeh w feya / our loyal feeling live inside me and her
    as2al men be3eed le be3eed yes2al 3alaya / I ask about her from a far (indirectly), so she asks about me
    dally zayo mosh keteer fed-donya deya / there aren't many people who are like her in this world
    dana alby wallah moshta2 laghla el-7abayeb / oh I swear that my heart is longing to the most precious loved one

(2x)
  14. bisma said:

thank you very much for translating

Angelus said:

lol..i did say rock star could look over it thanks

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Amr Diab - Kammel Kalamak ♪

Sure no problem, RoCk-StAr to the rescue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kammel Kalamak
    Continue Your Talk

kammel kalamak, el-leila dee ma3ak ana / continue your talk, this night I'm with you
    kammel w oully ya koll 3omry, ya ana / continue and tell me you are all my life, you are me
    (2x)
    dee koll kelma wenta ganby oultaha / each word you said when you were next to me
    ba7lam 7abiby te2oul ba7ebak ba3daha / I dreamed, my darling that you'd say "I love you" afterwards

ya shaghelny la la, la la la la la / you who make me worry no no, no no no no no
    teshghelny la la, w tseebny la la / to make me worry no no, and to leave me no no
    kelmet ba7ebak, kelmet 7abiby / the word "I love you", the word "my love"
    ah ya 7abiby law oultahaly / oh my love if you said it to me (that's the literal meaning, but it's supposed to mean "I'd be in heaven if you said it to me")

e7sasy beek maba2etsh 2ader awsefo / my feeling for you aren't describable anymore
    e7sas le2awel marra alby beye3rafo / it's the first time my heart knew this feeling
    (2x)
    ah ya 7abiby, ya koll 7aga fe donyety / oh my love, my everything in my world
    enta 3azaby wenta bardo far7ety / you are my torture and you're also my joy

ya shaghelny la la, la la la la la / you who make me worry no no, no no no no no
    teshghelny la la, w tseebny la la / to make me worry no no, and to leave me no no
    ah ya 7abiby law oultahaly / oh my love if you said it to me

ah ya 7abiby law oultahaly / oh my love if you said it to me
    (2x)

zarooch said:

ahhhhhhhh, Ramy Sabry and Amr Diab, Loay and Fadl, Elissa..., great very nice songs, more importantly the translations.

jadedarknight said:

this forum is awsome

Angelus said:

rock star is awesome

amar said:

Red face Amar is back!

Marhaba!
    Well im here again...nobody missed me,,,but i came to annoy you my dear!

I need another lyrics from my husband Mustafa amar hehe!

waww i really love this man..(dont get jelousy Amr diab)

my resquesttt if some1 hav :-) -----> Wana leh, Habibi 7ayaty---the video of this is great, Mabalash...any of them would make me so happy...

THANKS SWEET ROCK STAR for ur lyrics,,,:-p and your help!

Im going crazy looking lyrics from Rashid Almajed whuah whuahhh

so Angelus u armenina, i have lot of friends from there... Parev parev!
    Viva Venezuela
    *El saber moftah el farag*
    Last edited by amar; 03-05-2007 at 03:01 PM.