Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by daan73 View Post
    can you plzzz explain how i send the song to you
    i have no idea how to do it (im blond hahahahah)
    lol no problem.
    go to RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    and there, you upload the song and then give me the link.
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

LenOosh said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Hehe, I'm making some minor progress.
    I found this forum looking for translations for Turkish songs, I started knowing some vocabulary and then I took it seriously and I've starting looking things up, it's still very hard for me to form a meaningful sentence, but I can introduce myself in Turkish.

Btw, here's a good site I found, it's an easy and useful source for learning Turkish if anyone is interested
    Turkish Tutorial

And FSI Arabic for those who are serious about learning Arabic, I tried the Turkish version (FSI Turkish) and it is great and easy.
    actually im looking for an arabic course in masr,do u know one?except nile center and auc

LenOosh said:

Ma Khadtesh Baly
    I Didn't Notice

I didn't notice, ever since the day
    that you preious, loved me
    so in love with me, just like me

and I've spent nights in your love
    and it wasn't in my fantasies that you'de be mine
    and that what's on you mind is exactly what's on mine

oh, and turns out years have passed with longing
    while both of us had no idea
    what happened to you my love, not what happened to me

if I knew that you were like that
    that you loved me so much like that
    I'd have told you my love what happend to me

and when you told me, my love
    I've became someone else because of all the joy

oh how sweet your love is
    my precious love

these lyrics r so nice?whose song is this??and can i have its arabic lyrics in english alphabet? i know i want too much
    Last edited by LenOosh; 03-09-2007 at 01:04 PM.

daan73 said:

Wink Hai Rockstar !!!!

i hope this is what you mean
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    only in this song some woman is talking (you will hear)
    can you also help me with this song without the talking.
    سُكرًا

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ A Group of Various Singers - Eid 3ala Eid ♪

Eid 3ala Eid
    A Hand On A Hand

eid 3ala eid tesheel, soot 3ala soot yeghnno / a hand on a hand could carry anything, a voice on a voice could sing
    zaman el-7elm el-gameel, geel menna we7na menno / the time of the beautiful dream, a generation we belong to, and it belongs to us

ghona men albena, 7an2olo kollena / singing from our hearts, well all say it
    wet3addy sana, yesghar 3omrena / and then a year passes, our lives decrease
    w madomna keda, w oloubna keda / but as long as we are like that, and our hearts are like that
    el-mady aho ra7, wel-gayy lena / then the past has passed, and the future is ours

eid 3ala eid tesheel, soot 3ala soot yeghnno / a hand on a hand could carry anything, a voice on a voice could sing
    zaman el-7elm el-gameel, donyetna a7la menno / the time of the beautiful dream, our world is better than it

w gheyab w rogoo3 w safar, netlam fe day amar / after absences and returns and travellings, we'd reunite in the moonlight
    w ye3addy el-3omr w neb2a zekra fe gawab w sowar / then the life passes and we'd become a memory in a letter and pictures
    (2x)
    laken masha3erna teteer, alwan, ashwa2, 3asafeer / but our emotions would fly, colors, longings, birds
    (2x)
    aw nesma men el-7orreya / or a breeze of freedom

zaman el-7elm el-gameel, donyetna a7la menno / the time of the beautiful dream, our world is better than it
    gowana beyegree neel, neel menna w e7na menno / inside of us runs a Nile, a Nile to which we belong, and it belongs to us

w ra2ee2 ya alb el-bashar, zay en-nada wel-shagar / oh human heart, you're so delicate, like the dew on the trees
    allah 3ala ghenwetak, edret tehez el-7agar / oh how sweet your song is, it has shaken the stone (expression, means it's very moving)
    (2x)
    meen yemna3 7elm yeteer, aw 3a2 men et-tafkeer, / who could deny a dream of flying, or a mind of thinking,
    (2x)
    aw nesma men el-7orreya? / or a breeze of freedom?

gowana beyegree neel, neel menna w e7na menno / inside of us runs a Nile, a Nile to which we belong, and it belongs to us

zaman el-7elm el-gameel, geel menna we7na menno / the time of the beautiful dream, a generation we belong to, and it belongs to us

ghona men albena, 7an2olo kollena / singing from our hearts, well all say it
    wet3addy sana, yesghar 3omrena / and then a year passes, our lives decrease
    w madomna keda, w oloubna keda / but as long as we are like that, and our hearts are like that
    el-mady aho ra7, wel-gayy lena / then the past has passed, and the future is ours

w gheyab w rogoo3 w safar, netlam fe day amar / after absences and returns and travellings, we'd reunite in the moonlight
    w ye3addy el-3omr w neb2a zekra fe gawab w sowar / then the life passes and we'd become a memory in a letter and pictures
    (2x)
    laken masha3erna teteer, alwan, ashwa2, 3asafeer / but our emotions would fly, colors, longings, birds
    (2x)
    aw nesma men el-7orreya / or a breeze of freedom

w ra2ee2 ya alb el-bashar, zay en-nada wel-shagar / oh human heart, you're so delicate, like the dew on the trees
    allah 3ala ghenwetak, edret tehez el-7agar / oh how sweet your song is, it has shaken the stone (expression, means it's very moving)
    (2x)
    meen yemna3 7elm yeteer, aw 3a2 men et-tafkeer, / who could deny a dream of flying, or a mind of thinking,
    (2x)
    aw nesma men el-7orreya? / or a breeze of freedom?

* This was what we call an "Operette", it's like a meeting of many singers singing a long group song at a ceremony for some cause, always accompanied by a big show and dancers, and they are the last part of the ceremony, this was a celebration at the Egyptian TV for some reason, I don't really remember, the people who performed in this Operette in order are :
    Sherine, Khaled Selim, Shaimaa Said & Tamer Hosny

Other operettes also are "El-7elm El-3araby" (The Arabian Dream) & "El-Watan El-Akbar" (The Great Home Nation).

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Tamer Hosny - 7agat ♪

7agat
    Things

men 7a2ek, sda2eeny, 3alaya tendamy / believe me, you have the right to regret leaving me*
    ma ana elly edeit le albek aktar ma bete7lamy / since I'm the one who gave your heart more than what you've ever dreamed
    (2x)

7agat 3allemtahalek, w 7agat 3ayeshtahalek / things I tought you, and things I made you experience
    w 7agat naweltahalek, ayam ma konty ma3aya / and things I've given you when you were with me
    baree2a bte7lamy / dreaming innocently
    (2x)

7elefty w yama olteely / you've sworn and told me many times
    ma ybe3ed beinna ella el moot / that nothing would separate us except death
    atary 3eshe2t kaddaba / turns out I loved a liar
    betekhda3 fe kalam w sokoot / that decieves while talking and in silence

3arraftek enty meen, w ma3aya ray7a fein / I made you know who you were, and where you were going with me
    (2x)
    mat3edeesh w shoufy edeitek ad eih / don't count, but see how much I've given you

7agat 3allemtahalek, w 7agat 3ayeshtahalek / things I tought you, and things I made you experience
    w 7agat naweltahalek, ayam ma konty ma3aya / and things I've given you when you were with me

3ashanek kont bat7ammel / I used to take it/stand it, just for you
    w 7atta el-gar7 bat7addah / and even I used to challenge the pain
    w kelmet ah te2ouleeha / and if you screamed of pain
    badalek a2oulha million ah / I'd scream a million times instead of you

3arraftek enty meen, w ma3aya ray7a fein / I made you know who you were, and where you were going with me
    (2x)
    mat3edeesh w shoufy edeitek ad eih / don't count, but see how much I've given you

(2x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

حاجات

من حقك، صدقيني، علي تندمي
    ما أنا اللي اديت لقلبك أكثر ما بتحلمي

حاجات علمتهالك و حاجات عيشتهالك
    و حاجات نولتهالك أيام ما كنتي معايا
    بريئة بتحلمي

حلفتي و ياما قولتيلي
    ما يبعد بيننا الا الموت
    اتاري عشقت كذابة
    بتخدع في كلام و سكوت

عرفتك انتي مين و معايا رايحة فين
    ما تعديش و شوفي اديتك قد ايه

بريئة بتحلمي

عشانك كنت باتحمل
    و حتى الجرح باتحداه
    و طلمة آه تقوليها
    بدالك أقولها مليون آه

عرفتك انتي مين و معايا رايحة فين
    ما تعديش و شوفي اديتك قد ايه

بريئة بتحلمي

* We use the expression "Nadman 3aleek" for saying "I regret leaving you"
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-23-2007 at 03:02 PM.

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by LenOosh View Post
    actually im looking for an arabic course in masr,do u know one?except nile center and auc
    I really don't know, I don't even know what Nile Center is!!!
    But the AUC's external courses are always great, so I doubt their Arabic courses would be anything less than great too, anyways I'll ask and tell you, you might also ask the Egyptian Embassy in Turkey, they might know, and if you were planning to come to Egypt, then you'll learn real fast since Egyptians LOVE to talk.
    Btw, whatever you do, don't you ever go near anything British, all the courses affiliated with the British Cultural Center here are crap...
    Quote Originally Posted by LenOosh View Post
    these lyrics r so nice?whose song is this??and can i have its arabic lyrics in english alphabet? i know i want too much
    lol don't worry about it.
    look back now
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/263765-post420.html

it's a song by Haifa Wahby, any people consider her a sex symbol and all, but I don't like her.

Angelus said:

I really don't know, I don't even know what Nile Center is!!!
    But the AUC's external courses are always great, so I doubt their Arabic courses would be anything less than great too, anyways I'll ask and tell you, you might also ask the Egyptian Embassy in Turkey, they might know, and if you were planning to come to Egypt, then you'll learn real fast since Egyptians LOVE to talk.
    Btw, whatever you do, don't you ever go near anything British, all the courses affiliated with the British Cultural Center here are crap...
    you sure you are egyptian then? cuz you are not too big with that talkin thing:P btw 80% ill be in egypt beginnin of next month ...

oh and most things that are associated with britain one way or another are crap..for real...5 years im in london and im still amazed at how much idiotism there can be

RoCk-StAr said:

lol, you noticed that!!
    Yes, I'm not big on talking which makes me like a freak in here.

And about the British, i haven't seen anybody as lazy as those working at the IBI (International British Institute), they are so damn lazy. :S

Angelus said:

and you are awake at 3.40 am egypt time LOL... and yes i did notice, its hard to miss it haha.... as for those punks..dont even let me get started on my lecturers.. their most recent achievement is losing 30 pages of my dissertation that i handed in jan... WE ARE MASTERS STUDENTS maaaaan.....not a small dissertation.. i wanna cry
  11. suleiman said:

thanks RoCk-StAr u done a great work....nice

Noora said:

Post Moustafa Amar-Alb Garea

Moustafa Amar-Alb Garea

I don't have even Arabic lyrics for this song, but can someone find/translate it in Arabic/English?

Sergios said:

Smile

UUUUuuuuuUUUUuuh So many lyrics,
    Aiwa ya Rockstar, kef inta? you should say Halas for a week or something :-), Sah?
    Are you working elsewhere except this forum, Ha?
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo All,

I am spanish and also a fun of arabic music. I liked it so much that I started learning arabic in order to understand the lyrics. Now it became a kind of hobby for me!.
    I discovered this your site yesterday and find it fantastic. And the patient of Rock-star is just unbelieveble!!. For not to request any song lyrics that have been already posted, i started reading all pages of this forum since the beggining (I am still on page 4). It is really grat to have all those lyrics with their translations. It helps a lot to people that, like me, are trying to lear arabic with the help of songs. Nevertheless, I would preffer the original lyrics to be written with arabic letters. So, here my request:
    would it be possible, from now on, to post the lyrics written in arabic with arabic characters and in english with roman charcacters?. Is this too much extra work?

Thank you very much in advance. I will come back to you soon (as soon as I finish reading all the messages already posted).

Regards,

laura

Ecoliqua said:

I meant "fan"... fan of arabic music :-)

too many languages mixed up in my brain!

Sergios said:

Thumbs up

Ana kaman connecting to Ecoliqua's request about arabic letters reeeaaly helps understand a song and the language at all
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Mustafa Amar - Alb Garee2 ♪

Alb Garee2
    A Brave Heart

law kan albak alb garee2 / if your heart was a brave heart
    teb2a ekhtart el-7ob taree2 / then you've chosen love as a path
    efta7 albak, aywa ba7ebak / open your heart, yes I love you
    alby kaman me7tag le sadee2 / my heart needs a friend too
    (2x)

seeb albak ye7lam lel-2akher / let your heart dream till the end
    seeb sho2ak yakhdak w yesafer / let you longing take you and travel
    (2x)
    dal-7elm taree2 malhosh 2akher / the dream is a road with no end
    wel-7ob edein betshed gharee2 / and love is hands pulling a drowning person

matseebsh maseerak led-donya / don't leave your destiny up to the world
    wala te7zan abadan wala sanya / and don't you ever be sad for even a second
    (2x)
    tool ma7na edein maska et-tanya / as long as our hands are holding each other
    han3eeshha bde7ket tefl baree2 / we'll live it with a laugh of an innocent child

efta7 albak, yally ba7ebak / open your heart, you who I love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

قلب جريء

لو كان قلبك قلب جريء
    تبقى اخترت الحب طريق
    افتح قلبك، ايوا بحبك
    قلبي كمان محتاج لصديق

سيب قلبك يحلم للآخر
    سيب شوقك ياخدك و يسافر
    ده الحلم طريق مالهوش آخر
    و الحب ايدين بتشد غريق

لو كان قلبك قلب جريء
    تبقى اخترت الحب طريق
    افتح قلبك، ايوا بحبك
    قلبي كمان محتاج لصديق

ماتسيبش مصيرك للدنيا
    ولا تحزن أبدا ولا ثانية
    طول ما احنا ايدين ماسكة الثانية
    هنعيشها بضحكة طفل بريء

لو كان قلبك قلب جريء
    تبقى اخترت الحب طريق
    افتح قلبك، ياللي بحبك
    قلبي كمان محتاج لصديق

لو كان قلبك قلب جريء
    تبقى اخترت الحب طريق
    افتح قلبك، ايوا بحبك
    قلبي كمان محتاج لصديق

RoCk-StAr said:

lol Sergios, ana tamam el-7amdolellah, and no I only work on this forum for lyrics.

Ecoliqua, welcome to the forum and to our little community, so how long have you been a fan of Arabic music, and who are your favorite artists?!

miha said:

RoCk-StAR, can you help me (if you are not busy):Tamer Hosny - Ba3ish,Nancy Ajram - Yay sehr ouyoundo. Thanx

Ecoliqua said:

Hi there,

Thank you for your warm welcome!
    Well, I became interested for Arabic music and Arabic culture in general because of Shereen. I person that I liked very much gave me once a tape from her and I just felt in love with her voice. Of course I could not understand anything of what she sang, but her voice was perfect. My friend died, and somehow this tape and the songs were the only thing that still connected me wih him. One day I wanted to know who was the singer so, in order to understand what was written in the tape (it was an original Arabic tape) I learnt the Arabic alphabet. I still remember how happy I felt when I was able to read SH-I-R-I-N :-) Then I thought “mmm, this is not so difficult. I wont to understand the titles of the songs”… then the lyrics and then I bought a book named “Teach yourself Arabic”. So, during a couple of months, I was listening to this lessons. Then I started having private lessons with a guy from Morocco. By the way, I have lessons tomorrow. In each lesson, we talk a bit and then we translate a song. I know more songs than my teacher!. So, this is how I ended up in this world. Actually, my Arabic is very bad. If I were in an Arabic country, I could not buy a loaf of bread in a bakery, but I could say “my darling has betrayed me, oh you light of my eyes don’t you see I live for you and this passion is hurting me?... This I could really say….:-)))
    But the way, I am from Andalusia, south part of Spain, so I am almost Arabic ;-) Maybe I have this on my genes.

Well, answering to your question, my favorit singer is Shereen, but I also like Nancy Ajaram (although is funny, I liked her much more when I didn’t understand her lyrics. Now I think her lyrics are a bit foolish). I also like Najwa Karam, Abdel halim Hafez, and some songs from different artists. In example, I love now this song Mosh bil kalam by Ragheb Alamah, and also Akhedni maak by Fadel Shaker.
    But I have lots of musics and some songs. So, if you need any song that I have, I will be happy to share it with you. The problem is that maybe I cannot translate it as good as you.
    Or, if you need any help with Spanish, just tell me.

I am sorry to say this, but I don’t like Amr Diab very much :-(( I have many of his songs, but I don’t know… He doesn’t touch my heart.

You cannot have everything! ;-)

Regarding what I said before about Arabic language written in Arabic characters, I really believe that a great part of the beauty of arabic language is exactly on the writting. If you write Arabic in roman characters, you kind of spoilt it… well, this is my opinion. So, I will always try to get the original songs in their original writing. And thank you Sergios for agreeing with me and a bigger thank you to Rock Start for writing the Arabic letter. :-)))

I also wonder how do you have time enough to write all those lyrics. Do you have people working for you?!...
    Kidding.

I am happy that I jave found this chat room. It is just great.
    See you soon,
    laura