Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1585
  1. #521
    Senior Member miha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    you're welcome

  2. #522
    Senior Member Sergios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    lol angelus is right here hun... or do you not wanna talk to me no more you tell others to tell me LOL... ima ask about it now the song that is haha
    No I'm telling to you, because your'e the closest person in the world to Angelus
    I wish I new your real name ashkurukum for help Angy
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

  3. #523
    Senior Member RoCk-StAr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Default ♪ Mohamed Hamaki - Yana Yanta ♪

    Yana Yanta
    It's Either Me Or You

    teegy matgeesh ana keda keda rady / if you come or not, I'm satisfied either way
    7abiby mestanny w hafdal anady / my love, I'm waiting and I'll keep calling
    ba2oul w ba3eedlak, wallah a3eedlak / I say and I repeat for you, I swear I'll repeat for you
    hate3mel eih ba2a fe wa7ed fady? / what would you do with someone who has nothing else to do?
    (2x)

    yana yana yanta, bokra hatshouf / it's either me or you, and tomorrow you'll see
    yana yanta wallahy la tshouf / it's either me or you, I swear you'll see
    hateegy hateegy, meen yeseeb 7ad kol dah beyehwah? / you WILL come back, and tomorrow I'll show you
    yana yana yanta, w bokra awareek / it's either me or you, and tomorrow I'll show you
    bo3dak ghalta hatshoufha be 3eneek / your awayness is a mistake that you'll see with your own eyes
    kol dah ya 7abiby wa2t 3al fady we7na daya3nah / all that, my love, is time we wasted on nothing
    (2x)

    sana, sanatein, 3ashara, mafeesh fayda / a year, two year, ten, it's won't matter
    orayeb walla b3eed nary ayda / either near or far, I'm on fire
    hateb3ed aktar? kan gheerak ashtar! / you will go further? that won't do any good (expression)
    ashwa2y mosh bet2el, de zayda / my longings aren't decreasing, they're increasing
    (2x)

    yana yana yanta, bokra hatshouf / it's either me or you, and tomorrow you'll see
    yana yanta wallahy la tshouf / it's either me or you, I swear you'll see
    hateegy hateegy, meen yeseeb 7ad kol dah beyehwah? / you WILL come back, and tomorrow I'll show you
    yana yana yanta, w bokra awareek / it's either me or you, and tomorrow I'll show you
    bo3dak ghalta hatshoufha be 3eneek / your awayness is a mistake that you'll see with your own eyes
    kol dah ya 7abiby wa2t 3al fady we7na daya3nah / all that, my love, is time we wasted on nothing
    (4x)


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    يا انا يا انت

    تيجي ما تجيش انا كده كده راضي
    حبيبي مستني و هافضل أنادي
    بقول و بعيدلك و الله اعيدلك
    هتعمل ايه بقى في واحد فاضي؟

    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت بكره هتشوف
    يا أنا يا انت و الله لتشوف
    هتيجي هتيجي، مين يسيب حد كل ده بيهواه؟
    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت و بكره أوريك
    بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    كل ده يا حبيبي وقت عالفاضي و احنا ضيعناه

    سنة، سنتين، عشرة، ما فيش فايدة
    قريب ولا بعيد، ناري قايدة
    هتبعد أكثر، كان غيرك أشطر
    اشواقي مش بتقل، دي زايدة

    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت بكره هتشوف
    يا أنا يا انت و الله لتشوف
    هتيجي هتيجي، مين يسيب حد كل ده بيهواه؟
    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت و بكره أوريك
    بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    كل ده يا حبيبي وقت عالفاضي و احنا ضيعناه
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoCk-StAr For This Useful Post:
    linkin85ale (10-20-2011),white_witch88 (06-27-2011)

  5. #524
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post
    No I'm telling to you, because your'e the closest person in the world to Angelus
    I wish I new your real name ashkurukum for help Angy
    my name is Sissi which is short for Siran really, which means 3asal but everyone calls me Sissi anyway

  6. #525
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hello everybody

    does anyone of you know the translation of the lyrics enta habibi of samira said? i like this song very much but i don't find the lyrics.

    thanks for helping me

  7. #526
    Senior Member Sergios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    my name is Sissi which is short for Siran really, which means 3asal but everyone calls me Sissi anyway
    Sissi is perphect name for (it suits to you). But I guess you don't like it much since you've took Angelus. Or I'm wrong?

    ... Does anybody know any selfeducating arabic courses in Internet or links?
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

  8. #527
    Senior Member RoCk-StAr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    I was just watching Amr Diab's concert in Kuwait live on TV, he sang a piece from a song from his upcoming album, and then a handicapped girl came at the stage to take a picture with him so he sang that song to her and took a picture with her and she was so happy and couldn't believe herself, the song says :

    allah 3aleeha amma tshoufha / oh how beautiful she is when you see her
    allah 3ala se7r ksoufha / oh how beautiful the charm of her shyness is
    koll elly shafek 2al amar / all those who saw her said she's as beautiful as the moon
    wallah enty agmal mel-amar / I swear you're more beautiful than the moon


    الله عليها أما تشوفها
    الله على سحر كسوفها
    كل اللي شافك قال قمر
    و الله انتي أجمل من القمر

    I can't remember the rest but I'm sure the song will surface on the net in a few hours, so stay tuned.
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

  9. #528
    Senior Member RoCk-StAr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Saira View Post
    hello everybody

    does anyone of you know the translation of the lyrics enta habibi of samira said? i like this song very much but i don't find the lyrics.

    thanks for helping me
    Hey there, I'm sorry but I don't know an "Enta Habibi" for Samira Saïd, could you mean 'leila Habibi"?
    It goes like this

    "Leila 7abiby, leila
    leila tegeeny, leila
    ro7y w seneeny moshta2a leek leila"
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

  10. #529
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post
    Sissi is perphect name for (it suits to you). But I guess you don't like it much since you've took Angelus. Or I'm wrong?

    ... Does anybody know any selfeducating arabic courses in Internet or links?
    thanks..its not that i dont like it, i just prefer not to have my real name up on the net hehe...for some strange reason i cant open the link from the other thread, ill try again tomorrow..well when i wake up since its 5.30 am now ... thanks anyway
    btw rock star has pasted a few good links on arabic courses, you might wanna scroll through the pages and if you havent done so by the time i come home from school ,ill copy them for you

  11. #530
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    I was just watching Amr Diab's concert in Kuwait live on TV, he sang a piece from a song from his upcoming album, and then a handicapped girl came at the stage to take a picture with him so he sang that song to her and took a picture with her and she was so happy and couldn't believe herself, the song says :

    allah 3aleeha amma tshoufha / oh how beautiful she is when you see her
    allah 3ala se7r ksoufha / oh how beautiful the charm of her shyness is
    koll elly shafek 2al amar / all those who saw her said she's as beautiful as the moon
    wallah enty agmal mel-amar / I swear you're more beautiful than the moon


    الله عليها أما تشوفها
    الله على سحر كسوفها
    كل اللي شافك قال قمر
    و الله انتي أجمل من القمر

    I can't remember the rest but I'm sure the song will surface on the net in a few hours, so stay tuned.
    OMG thank you...if you come across it please lol let me know, i been goin crazy waiting for his new album... and btw you translated leila 7abibi for me, so if thats the translation we need, i can post it so you dont have to re do or look for it

  12. #531
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    oh and sergios btw i got the kardia mou done, its in the greek translation section, under the thread i started for remos' dio mas ...so erm the 2nd translation on there hehe https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/gr...s-dio-mas.html

  13. #532
    Junior Member jannaheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Thank you so much for this translation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Yana Yanta
    It's Either Me Or You

    teegy matgeesh ana keda keda rady / if you come or not, I'm satisfied either way
    7abiby mestanny w hafdal anady / my love, I'm waiting and I'll keep calling
    ba2oul w ba3eedlak, wallah a3eedlak / I say and I repeat for you, I swear I'll repeat for you
    hate3mel eih ba2a fe wa7ed fady? / what would you do with someone who has nothing else to do?
    (2x)

    yana yana yanta, bokra hatshouf / it's either me or you, and tomorrow you'll see
    yana yanta wallahy la tshouf / it's either me or you, I swear you'll see
    hateegy hateegy, meen yeseeb 7ad kol dah beyehwah? / you WILL come back, and tomorrow I'll show you
    yana yana yanta, w bokra awareek / it's either me or you, and tomorrow I'll show you
    bo3dak ghalta hatshoufha be 3eneek / your awayness is a mistake that you'll see with your own eyes
    kol dah ya 7abiby wa2t 3al fady we7na daya3nah / all that, my love, is time we wasted on nothing
    (2x)

    sana, sanatein, 3ashara, mafeesh fayda / a year, two year, ten, it's won't matter
    orayeb walla b3eed nary ayda / either near or far, I'm on fire
    hateb3ed aktar? kan gheerak ashtar! / you will go further? that won't do any good (expression)
    ashwa2y mosh bet2el, de zayda / my longings aren't decreasing, they're increasing
    (2x)

    yana yana yanta, bokra hatshouf / it's either me or you, and tomorrow you'll see
    yana yanta wallahy la tshouf / it's either me or you, I swear you'll see
    hateegy hateegy, meen yeseeb 7ad kol dah beyehwah? / you WILL come back, and tomorrow I'll show you
    yana yana yanta, w bokra awareek / it's either me or you, and tomorrow I'll show you
    bo3dak ghalta hatshoufha be 3eneek / your awayness is a mistake that you'll see with your own eyes
    kol dah ya 7abiby wa2t 3al fady we7na daya3nah / all that, my love, is time we wasted on nothing
    (4x)


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    يا انا يا انت

    تيجي ما تجيش انا كده كده راضي
    حبيبي مستني و هافضل أنادي
    بقول و بعيدلك و الله اعيدلك
    هتعمل ايه بقى في واحد فاضي؟

    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت بكره هتشوف
    يا أنا يا انت و الله لتشوف
    هتيجي هتيجي، مين يسيب حد كل ده بيهواه؟
    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت و بكره أوريك
    بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    كل ده يا حبيبي وقت عالفاضي و احنا ضيعناه

    سنة، سنتين، عشرة، ما فيش فايدة
    قريب ولا بعيد، ناري قايدة
    هتبعد أكثر، كان غيرك أشطر
    اشواقي مش بتقل، دي زايدة

    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت بكره هتشوف
    يا أنا يا انت و الله لتشوف
    هتيجي هتيجي، مين يسيب حد كل ده بيهواه؟
    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت و بكره أوريك
    بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    كل ده يا حبيبي وقت عالفاضي و احنا ضيعناه
    Rock star thanx so much hey u should open ur own website of arabic songs translation ur very good at this

  14. #533
    Junior Member jannaheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    salam..hey u guys n gals can u help me finding lyric n translation for nawal el-zoughby song called 'Rohi ya rohi'?Im sorry im asking lots of help

  15. #534
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Hey there, I'm sorry but I don't know an "Enta Habibi" for Samira Saïd, could you mean 'leila Habibi"?
    It goes like this

    "Leila 7abiby, leila
    leila tegeeny, leila
    ro7y w seneeny moshta2a leek leila"

    no,it's not the same song...it's another one...u can download it from this page 4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - Samira Said MP3 Gallery "enta habibi" i look for these lyrics for long time and anybody knows them

  16. #535
    Senior Member Sergios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    oh and sergios btw i got the kardia mou done, its in the greek translation section, under the thread i started for remos' dio mas ...so erm the 2nd translation on there hehe https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/gr...s-dio-mas.html
    I found it THXALOOOOT
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

  17. #536
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jannaheaven View Post
    Rock star thanx so much hey u should open ur own website of arabic songs translation ur very good at this
    yes he issss....he is my hero

  18. #537
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post
    I found it THXALOOOOT
    welcome hun my pleasure... and thanks to azim of course lol

  19. #538
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    ... ...


    .
    To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

  20. #539
    Senior Member Angelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    and there he is lol

    welcome...azim mou....

    ... ...

    !

  21. #540
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i have always been listening to arabic songs, but last year i came to to know new singer, he is algerian, his name is cheb nasro. he has the most beautiful songs ever, absolutely unbelivable.
    now could some one translate this song 4 me-hobek blia, it has beautiful tune.

Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ramy Sabry
    By Majdisgrl110606 in forum Arabic lyrics translation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 04:17 AM
  2. Ramy Sabry - Wamnein
    By mushrooomy in forum Arabic lyrics translation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Ramy Sabry - 3agabetny
    By kaka in forum Arabic lyrics translation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:01 AM
  4. Ramy Sabry - Fi Eih
    By jomdance in forum Arabic lyrics translation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:59 AM
  5. Ramy Sabry - Kelma [*]
    By dml117 in forum Arabic lyrics translation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 05:15 AM

Posting Permissions