Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None
  1. persian_yasna said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    I know, it's a very famous poetic figure of speech to compare a girl's grace to the deer's.

And wow, all of you are coming to Cairo now?!
    Sure Cairo is safe and secure, just dress up a little conservative since you're gonna be alone, we are an eastern community after all

And yes Fadwa, it'd be nice to have some help around, since the requests are increasing.

Btw, I just noticed that I'm the only guy around here (maybe Sergious too), wonder why more girls like Arabic music.
    cuz arabic songs are soooo romance with alots of soft words
    and girls are sooooo softer than boys! is'nt it?
  2. persian_yasna said:

1 question! "ah wa nos"! what's that mean? i understand whole the lyric but cant understand this word. "Ah wa Nos" :-?

Angelus said:

I know, it's a very famous poetic figure of speech to compare a girl's grace to the deer's.
    that did cross my mind to be honest, thats why i said "think" ... in that case would gazelle be the exact animal referred to? im not tryin to be a smart *** btw, im only tryin to learn the word correctly
    oh and as for the female to male ratio here i think i can give you a reason for that...men are less likely to spend the time and make the effort to translate lyrics, especially the arabic ones, since its a lot more difficult to explain and send the message correctly...its not like translating from english to spanish im normally in an arab crowd or at least have a couple present in the crowd ....none of them wanna do lyrics, they would just teach an occasional word or expression or just answer my endless questions but trust me, they all sing along with me when an arabic song is mentioned hehe

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by persian_yasna View Post
    1 question! "ah wa nos"! what's that mean? i understand whole the lyric but cant understand this word. "Ah wa Nos" :-?
    lol, that is meaningless on its own, but it's a playing on a famous expression "Ra2asny 3ala wa7da w noss" it means "make me dance" mostly said by the belly dancer to the drummer.

Now Nancy's 1st song was called "Akhasmak Ah" which means "Yes I'd Be Mad At You", now she wanted to incst the success of her 1st song into her second one, so she made it "Ah W Noss" which means "Yes and a half".
  5. Pervane said:

Default Najwa Karam Song

Rock Star, thank you so much for the translation of the Najwa Karam Song 3ashegah Lasmaraany. I really love this song!
  6. Didos said:

Hi Vanda
    Thanks for your recommendations..I do have satellite but unfortunately I don't get the hotbird
    You can still tell me names of songs or artists and I can look them up on the web
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr
    that is meaningless on its own, but it's a playing on a famous expression "Ra2asny 3ala wa7da w noss" it means "make me dance" mostly said by the belly dancer to the drummer.
    Doesn't that term "3ala wa7da w noss" have an actual musical meaning?! like describing a definite way of playing the instrument, or chords
    I don't know alot about music but this is what I've always thought

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Didos View Post
    Doesn't that term "3ala wa7da w noss" have an actual musical meaning?! like describing a definite way of playing the instrument, or chords
    I don't know alot about music but this is what I've always thought
    Yes it does, but it's about the beat of the "Tabla", the tabla has 2 notes, a "Dom" and a "Tak", I don't study music so I don't really know exactly what the "Wa7da w noss" exactly is but I believe it's the fast beat "Dom tak tak dom taK" like in the begining of "W 7yat alby w afra7o", not sure though.

Pervane, you're wecome, it sure is one of Najwa's best songs.
  8. Didos said:

Well..Thanks for the info RockStar

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Sherine - 3ala Baly ♪

3ala Baaly
    On My Mind

7abeeto beiny w bein nafsy / I loved him in secret
    w ma2olteloosh 3ally fe nefsy / and nevr told him what I desired
    ma3rafshy eih beye7saly lama bashouf 3eneeh / I dunno what happens to me when I see his eyes
    maba2etsh 3arfa a2olo eih / I dunno what to tell him anymore
    ma3rafshy leih khabeet 3aleih / I dunno why I hid it from him
    bad3af awy wana ganbo w basallem 3aleih / I get so weak when I'm next to him and shake hands with him

kol 7ob ed-donia deyya fe alby leek / all the love of the world is in my heart for you
    danta aghla en-nas 3alaya ro7y feek /you're the most precious person for me, my soul's in you
    (2x)
    danta law oddam 3enaya ashta2 eleek / even if you were right in front of my eyes, I miss you

3ala baly, wala enta dary belly garaly / you're on my mind, and you have no idea what happened to me
    wel-layaly, seneen taweela sebtehaly / and the nights, long yours you've left for me to spend alone
    ya ensheghaly, be kol kelma oltahaly / oh I'm thinking about every word you said to me
    (2x)

7abeeto beiny w bein nafsy / I loved him in secret
    w ma2olteloosh 3ally fe nefsy / and nevr told him what I desired
    ma3rafshy eih beye7saly lama bashouf 3eneeh / I dunno what happens to me when I see his eyes
    maba2etsh 3arfa a2olo eih / I dunno what to tell him anymore
    ma3rafshy leih khabeet 3aleih / I dunno why I hid it from him
    bad3af awy wana ganbo w basallem 3aleih / I get so weak when I'm next to him and shake hands with him

el-kalam law kan ye3abbar 3al-7anan / if the words would describe the feelings
    kont olt enny ba7ebak men zaman / I would've said that I love you long ago
    (2x)
    kol youm esh-shooa beyekbar 3alaya baan / everyday the longing grows and it's showing on me

3ala baly, wala enta dary belly garaly / you're on my mind, and you have no idea what happened to me
    wel-layaly, seneen taweela sebtehaly / and the nights, long yours you've left for me to spend alone
    ya ensheghaly, be kol kelma oltahaly / oh I'm thinking about every word you said to me
    (2x)
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 02-22-2007 at 08:29 AM.

olindagt said:

Default question =)

hi ¡ well, my dream is go to visit Egypt someday.. is my beautiful wish !! I know that it is beautifull ! .. and one question... all the women dress conservative ? because in tv I see that some women dont show the face for example ...or depend the religion catholic or muslim or if the woman is married or single?? ...

Greetings =)

Olinda

Patycan said:

Hi every one!

If for exemple I like ''Youm Wara Youm'' from Samira Said how could I get translation?

If I find it in english I will translate it to french but if you already have it in french...c'est l'fun ça!

Thank's!!!

Patricia
    No hay mal que por bien no venga...

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by olindagt View Post
    hi ¡ well, my dream is go to visit Egypt someday.. is my beautiful wish !! I know that it is beautifull ! .. and one question... all the women dress conservative ? because in tv I see that some women dont show the face for example ...or depend the religion catholic or muslim or if the woman is married or single?? ...

Greetings =)

Olinda
    By conservative I meant clothes that show less, no stomachs, no low waste unless you have a long body shirt, no much breast showing, no extremely tight jeans, stuff like that, we're not Saudi Arabia or Taliban.
    The women that cover up are strict orthodox muslims, mostly extremists, the ones that wear scarves on their head are muslims, but not all muslims wear scarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Patycan View Post
    Hi every one!

If for exemple I like ''Youm Wara Youm'' from Samira Said how could I get translation?

If I find it in english I will translate it to french but if you already have it in french...c'est l'fun ça!

Thank's!!!

Patricia
    I'm pretty sure I translated "Youm Wara Youm" in French before!!

EDIT: Well, I'm positive I DID translated it to French before, but it's gone now, I'll check either if Angelus has it or not, if not I'll retranslate it in both English and French.
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 02-22-2007 at 11:46 AM.

Sergios said:

qaidatun hashaabiatun yest3amiluhalfaanan litathbiti rasmatighi (haw to simply easel)
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

Patycan said:

HAAAAAAAAAA! por fin , I am getting better with this system! eheheeheh

Thank's Rock Star... If you find it in french I promise not to sing it to anyone but may kids and cat... They already love it in arabic but I wish to understand more then ''Jousr après jours'' and ''habibi''... ))

Thank's for your time!
    No hay mal que por bien no venga...

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post
    qaidatun hashaabiatun yest3amiluhalfaanan litathbiti rasmatighi (haw to simply easel)
    I'm not sure what you want me to do with this sentence?!
    It translates as "A wooden base used by the artist to fix his painting"

amar said:

Talking Elsood eiono Mustafa Amar

"Elsood eiono" somebody have it? plzzzzzz

hey about conservative dressing! I have to buy new jeans then! lol

rock star u are only that fulfill request?
  17. persian_yasna said:

i recommending this site Bia2.com - Iranian Music & Entertainment or Bia2Music.Com.:. and personally i prefer new artists.
    in part "E" you can watch Ebi's videos. ebi is famous in the name -the voice master of persia!- i recommendin' "harighe sabz" "hanna khanoom" (i recomend his new album. check it on Sarzamin.Org - The Best & First Iranian Music Portal in "E" part. his album name is "hasrate parvaz")
    in part "I" watch idin's videos such as "guess" "cheshmat" "yadam to ra
    faramosh" and etc
    in part "C" watch camron's clips such as "Henna with khaled" "baroon" and etc
    in part "A" watch arash's clips such as "temptation" "boro boro" "tike tike kardi" "chouri chouri with aneela' and etc
    in part "S" watch sasha's new clip in the name "man o kabootar" certainly have alook.
    in part "M" certainly take a look at moein's new song "toloue man" it's fantastic.
    in part "K" watch kamran and hooman's clips such as "man toro mikham" "on ba man" "fadaye saret" "20" and etc
    in part "X" watch x-elementz 's new song in name "bia berim" (it's really amazing)
    if you want any song or video for download or if you want any lyric i'm at your
    service my dear fadwa. just ask me habibti(you are famale so you are habibti.
    is'nt it?)
    if you like any artist search for his/her album on this site Sarzamin.Org - The Best & First Iranian Music Portal
    i think it's enough by now
    always be happy sweetie :X

Vanda said:

well. i changed my user. i think my real name is better. is'nt it? :d

Angelus said:

EDIT: Well, I'm positive I DID translated it to French before, but it's gone now, I'll check either if Angelus has it or not, if not I'll retranslate it in both English and French.
    yes do check with angelus :P yalla,ill look for it now... but i was wonderin about the gazella question, you didnt answer me... any particular reason why you forget about me at times?...i know you i drive you nuts with requests but you can just say something :P

RoCk-StAr said:

lol, I get lost in all of those posts
    I'm not sure what's the difference between the Deer and Gazella is so I won't be of much help, all I cen tell you is that the "Ghazal" lives in the desert.

Vanda, definitely your name is much better.

amar, yes I have it and I'll work on it, and lol, many Egyptian girls wear tight jeans though, it's not uncommon, but they aren't left alone either, they are usually hassled by guys, especially when they don't have the "body" for it.